AMC: Monday

• Members

Jeffrey Carlson was amazing, but I wish the scene hadn't been so similar to Bianca stripping down to her underwear and begging Erica to see her as she really was. I also thought Josh came off as a tool for not recognizing where Zoe was coming from.

ITA with AMCZendallfan about Kwak or as I prefer to call her [!@#$%^&*]. How dare she expect Adam's teenage daughter to accept responsibility for her actions when her own daughter never does! Imo, she's the biggest, [!@#$%^&*]iest hypocrite currently in Pine Valley. I hope the Chandler men wake up soon and dump the Carey whores.

That Jonathan/Ryan scene was excellent and I usually despise Jonathan! The writing was great and both actors rose to the challenge.

How cute was Kathy with Dixie? I can't wait for this storyline to get into high gear!

I'm looking forward to Erica clashing with Babe tomorrow.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, gee! I'm so hurt. I thought the whipping I took meant that this is a safe place where I can voice my opinion without fear of -- dare I say -- opposition? Now all of you just attack me? Golly, all I did was voice my opinion and you have to jump down my throat?

Okay, let me stop. I'm too busy amusing myself, over here.

Seriously, back to the topics.

Then what was with all of this asking Leslie and Josh and having them explain it to her as if she didn't know? I would understand if she was simply mad because she thought Zarf was faking being transgender, but she wasn't just doing that. She was acting as if she never heard of it and thought it was only an attempt to get into her pants. That's the impression I got. Because if she knew about it, then she would've mentioned something about it as part of her reason why she didn't believe him. She just outright called him a liar and then proceeded to ask other people about people who are transgender.

First, being a GLBT viewer, I thank you SO much for the jazzy education on intolerance within the GLBT community.

Secondly, what I'm saying is, as out of character as you think it would be for Babe not to accept Zoe, that's as out of character as I find Bianca's immediate rejection of Zoe. I'm saying, between the two, Bianca's been exposed to more than Babe has. That was where the backwoods comment. I'm not talking about the south. I'm talking about the life the writers have claimed the Carey Girls have lived up until 2003 was that of a less than jetsetting lifestyle. That was where I was coming from with the comment. It's one thing to be accepting of a homosexual person. It's another thing to just be all "cool beans" right off the bat when it comes to a man claiming to be a lesbian woman in a male's body when you've never been exposed to that before.

That, and the fact that I think Babe is a slut. :unsure:

• Members

R Sinclair........ I've noticed lately that if your opinion i9sn't in line with certain posters you get slammed. So I guess we all should keep our opinions to ourselves and ignore the free speech laws right? :lol:

• Members

WOW! I had chills when watching those Zarf/Zoe/Babe/Josh scenes.

Such a good eppy!

My heart broke when Julia left to check on Kathy's mom and seeing the picture she drew for her mom!! Nice that we finally see apartment of Danielle's, I just hope they don't kill her off now haha. Jonathan is def. hiding something. I'm glad Kendall told someone about Ryan being Annie's father, I just hope Zach doesn't want to tell Ryan now.

• Members

The beginning with Babe, Zoe, Jonathan, and Josh was WOW. When Jonathan pushed Zoe down, that fall looked fricken painful!

Kudos to Zach for confronting Kendall about her Ryan obsession.

I loved the Derek/Dani stuff, but I found it so contrived. It was there only to serve as a lead-in to the cliffhanger ending at Danielle's cabin/apartment, which was so pretty! I liked how the "sunlight" shone in through the windows and onto the sofa. That's a pretty snazzy pad. Too bad this is probably the only time we'll get to see it.

The Sean/Colby stuff could have been saved for another day, I think. It just didn't fit well with the rest of the show. Their storyline was the only one that was isolated from the others.

Ryan and Jonathan...wow. Probably the best acting I've seen out of Cameron since he returned in '03. Great job for the both of them.

Dixie, Jamie, Little A, and Kathy = so SWEET! Loved it!

Poor Julia...

Can't wait for that Erica vs. Babe showdown tomorrow! I love the fact that I can enjoy both Babe and Erica's jabs at each other. It makes it much more fun!

And damn you, whoever the miracle worker is, for turning me back into this show! I officially dropped ATWT today, too!

• Members

I agree. And if Babe had been mean about Zoe people would be screaming that she was intolerant. I like Babe interacting with Zoe even though Babe is on too much. But then so are Kendall, Zach, Ryan, and others ...

• Members

I don't like Josh but in this case I agree. Not that I care about his feelings but the fact that she acts totally oblivious to the fact she's leading him on. It was the same way when she was acting all oblivious as to why JR wasn't thrilled to see her when he first came home and then when she was all b!tchy when he hired her a bodyguard. Accused him of spying on his cheating wife which at the time he was NOT and judging from her recent actions? Now that he IS? I saw more power to him. Zoe better watch her back is all I can say. All the Babe = love in the world wont make me like her she's been acting and playing two guys over and over. But WATCH now that they both have schemes somewhat concerning HER I wont be shocked if she finds out and we see her being the one on top and dumping them both or something.

• Members

I know! But, "oh hell, oh well" is what I say. Al Sharpton has said people seem to think freedom of speech and expression means you have the right to say something, but I don't have the right to say anything about it. Pishaw! Let them eat brioche! :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I, personally, think Joanna Cohen did a very good job with the script today. She didn't disappoint me. I'm telling y'all, she's got promise. I just give thanks that that HOT MESS COURTNEY BUGLER didn't touch it. If she did, then it would've been a complete acid trip like that New Year's Eve episode was. Ugh! :rolleyes:

• Members

Obviously, this episode BELONGED to Zarf/Zoe. I have to agree, Steve, that Josh was an IDIOT to not realize Zarf was genuine. I mean, COME ON! Why the tears? Why the drama by stripping down to NUDITY just to show that he's a man? Any half-wit can read the psychology in that. And he calls himself a DOCTOR?!!! My GOD, what a deuche!

• Members

I love Johnathon like this. I hated the way they had him with Lily. He does this type of charecter so much better. Ryan drives me nuts. I hate how he acts like everybody is stupid and he is the only one with a brain. He has too put his opinion on everything it drives me bats. The Zarf thing just isn't working for me. He did crack me up when he was trying to walk in heels but that's about it for him. I love Zack and Kendall and am so hoping Zack doesn't leave in April when his contract is up. Dixie and Kathy do look alike. I don't like the way this looks like it is going. They are going to let Jamie and Julia fall for the kid then let Tad and Dixie rip them from them. Geez that has to make them the worst parents in history. To take a child from your own kid after they love it. Jr & Babe I am so sick of this stupid storyline. Please let them break up and find someone to love that isn't this annoying. Josh I still don't get why he is so essential to this writer that she had mess with history and create a nightmare.

• Members

I think this perfectly sums up Babe`s attitude . It is as if she is deliberately oblivious . Her behaviour has baffled me recently . She has magnanimously opted to stay with her fabulously wealthy husband and " fight for their marriage" . Surely that is the perrogative of the party that was cheated on? ! :rolleyes:

Zen Fan ; I agree about Ryan`s overuse of 'my son " and he is guilty of over dramatising that phrase too , but I have to say that Zach uses ' my wife " too much also . I was so pleased when he referred to her as Kendall today as he nearly always uses the posessive term . Ryan was horribly guilty of it too during the Rylee debacle & that , coupled with their continual declarations of love , caused my " contrived couple" antennae to go up . Zendall should not need to resort to that .

Am I the only one irritated by kendall`s interminable folding of baby blankets? I can see AM has picked up TK`s technique of keeping busy to lend reality to a scene, but does she have to make such heavy work of a tiny scrap of cloth , only to lay it pointlessly down somewhere?

Archived