AMC: Monday

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow is right! I loved seeing Jeff Branson play evil again and hope this is just the beginning. The only way to make this character viable again is for him to go bad and eventually be written off for good. That is my hope anyway.

• Members

Dani/Derek scenes!!! I love how Derek actually shows a little emotion and care for his daughter -- and since when have we got Dani/Derek alone scenes?? Love it.

I also am loving Dixie/JR/Julia/Jamie/Kathy. That little girl looks alot like Cady...its weird.

• Members

I love how certain characters are interacting....people aren't just in their own little orbit that includes 2-3 characters only...I mean I never imagined Jonathan and Babe and Zoe would have scenes together...and I like how Jack and Adam and Krystal are together with their kids...and I like Julia/Jamie being around Tad/Dixie more.

• Members

The scenes between Derek and Dani today are proof postive there is change at AMC. 6 months ago, a year ago we were not getting those family interractions. And the way the cast is interracting more. Jack and Adam and Krystal all in one scene. Dixie, Julia and Jamie and Kathy. Its amazing and welcomed.

Dixie and Kathy playing was so cute and yes the actress looks alot like Cady.

• Members

Today's show is amazing.

I even liked the Ryan/Jonathan scenes - and usually I don't. The acting is great for everyone - Cameron, Jeff, Alexa, and Jeffrey especially.

I'm also loving how Dixie and Kathy are playing and how Julia is confiding in JR. We've just not seen this type of interaction in a long time.

And FINALLY Kendall told Zach her secret - I love how this couple is finally to the stage where they feel like they can confide in each other with secrets and concerns.

And like Adam said...Derek even got a fade out today!!! LOL

• Members

Haha, well usually I can't stand their scenes...but this one was actually really well done - with the music and Cameron's tone...both CM and JB did a good job in that scene IMO.

I really was hoping that guy wouldn't tell JR about the Josh/Babe kiss at NYE. That is just what we didn't need.

• Members

LMAO! I was rolling when that happened. And random Erica appereance there at the end. I usually love the Erica/Babe scenes, so can't wait for this.

I'm wondering what Derek will tell Zach and Ryan - and why did he call them both down?

OMG - we just got a DANI ending!!! Exciting! :) I loved seeing Dani's, or I guess Derek's, apartment too - have we seen that before???

• Members

Ryan and Zach undertones annoy me as much as the Kendall and Ryan undertones. Ryan and Zach's behavior almost make me want to defend Kendall's idiocy with the Emma crap, they can keep Kendall's kid away from her for totally stupid reasons - i.e. Kendall has to stay away from her kid in every way possible if she's living with Zach, but Kendall can live with Spike if she's living with Ryan - uhm the killer won't just figure Kendall has stopped loving Spike idiots, the killer will broaden his/her spectrum if he intends to go after Spike also, the killer will look for Kendall/Spike and not just say "oops, she's not at the condo. Game over." Zach and Ryan both agree on the logic of that, ugh.

I still think Emma looks more like the Tad/Dixie child, can they recast Emma with Kathy, and Kathy with Emma? lol

Archived