ATWT: Monday Jan 8th

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So far, the show is okay.

I liked that they didn't just drop Lisa from Friday's show. I loved her reaction when she saw that Carly had gotten arrested. :lol:

I really don't feel sorry for Carly. Unfortunately, her character has sunk below the level of being pathetic. Ever since she started gravitating towards Katie's orbit, she's been acting more and more like her.

• Members

okay, nevermind! I spoke too soon. :o

The new Parker and JJ kind of look like elves. I can't take any of this seriously when these kids are almost as tall as Carly is. What a bad SORAS job!

So Parker's going to be the new Will Munson? Not surprised.

• Members

I know I am going to pretty much be alone in this but I think today's show was the best it has been in Months, I totally loved how the whole hour just felt really drama like to me, something it has not felt like in a long time now. I loved the family interaction with Meg and Holden that we had throughout the whole hour, also loved the family interaction with Barbara and Paul, this has been something that has been missing for a while now, so I really enjoyed seeing it. Also the fact that Will, Gwen, Craig, Dusty, Emily all got the same day off helped things. What can I say about Carly, Jack and the kids, what great scenes those were today, I was in tears several times during there scenes today. I also enjoyed the V and Mike scenes, even Katie really did not bother me that much today. So my rating today would be great show, I hope it continues.

• Members

I felt bad for Carly. I wanted her to rat out Henry and Slimon to save herself...but then again, that would make her just like Katie (which is just not acceptable, lol). And I'd rather Parker be the angry child, because down the road, I can forgive him. He's lost his dad and his sister, and now his mom. I certainly don't want to sit through PrinceJJ having temper tantrums and Carly returning to have to earn his trust back. As long as they don't make him psycho like Will, it's okay.

I'm not feeling sorry for Katie and her ten seconds of regret for blowing up Carly's life. What a little b*tch!! "Oh, Mike...I've done something horrible. You told me..." blah blah blah...."BUT, I couldn't have done it, if Carly hadn't done what she did....!!! I swear there wasn't even a commercial break before her regret flew out the window and she was back to "using her best weapon" to try and get Mike back.

Don't get me started on Simon.

But big Kudos to letting Henry tee-off on Katie!!!! FINALLY someone hit her right between the eyes with the truth...she's a lousy friend, cold b*tch, and a lousy human being. :lol:

And what the hell is with this Psychic Paul story? I never thought I'd feel bad for Roger Howarth...but this story could do it.

• Members

I actually agree with you, but I'm still laughing my ass off at Paul's visions. :lol: It was such a WTF moment! The graphics were just too much. I hope that this is all him going crazy because if he's seriously a psychic, it would be too stupid to believe.

And as weird as it sounds, I actually like Paul when he interact with Barbara. This is the first time in months that I've enjoyed a scene with him.

OMG at Katie! That girl must be certifiable, because she just realized how stupid she is? That's about 2 years too late!

I wonder if Vienna is staying any longer. I think she and Mike have a lot more chemistry than he does with Katie. And honestly, Vienna is a millon times better and funnier than Katie...I'd rather see her in a storyline.

• Members

I loved Carly's scenes with the kids the most. The way they had Parker be mad at her and the others not so much, made a lot of sense because Parker has been through the most loss.

Lisa was great. Barbara was human. Holden and Meg talking, was nice.

Excellent script by Richard Culliton -- he really knows how to tap into emotions, connections between characters, and conflict.

• Members

I will agree with you. I enjoyed it too. Mainly because there was movement. CarlyJack and Carjack/kids scenes were good. Carly is so stupid for letting this get out of hand. I felt no sympathy for her. But I loved her line to Katie. I know Jack was trying to keep the peace but Parker had ever right to be pissed off at Carly. Carly couldnt have sunk any lower.

It was nice seeing Lisa and Barbara. But I hate how Lisa was used as window dressing for Katie. First it was Nancy then Bob and now Lisa. Paul's visions were laughable. The fire in his eyes were so chessy. They were badly done.

I enjoyed Holden/Meg scenes because it involved family. And I love the Snyders.

Simon...pfft. I want him gone yesterday.

Tomorrow's previews looked horrible.

Yes, it was. But I wish he would have given Parker more lines with Carly.

• Members

I really hope this Parker gets somekind of a storyline, I am really enjoying this actor, I know we really don't need another teen story right now, but this actor could play a bad kid so good it is not even funny, just his attitude and the great way the actor portrayed it proves that he would be good at being bad.

• Members

I agree Simon needs to have gone along time ago, he has warn out his welcome in Oakdale for ever IMO.

I agree Tomorrow's show looks like we are back to the normal non-moving storyline junk again.

I wonder if this will be a new pattern, have a good show on Monday with movement, and then the rest of the week no movement at all.

• Members

I have a feeling Parker will turn to the dark side. Just like Will did with Barbara.

Well, I just dont like who was featured. Craig and Emily again. Craig threatning Emily again. It's the same thing they have done already. Casey and Maddie. Gawd has Casey's acting gotten bad again. I couldnt hear a thing he said in those previews. And then they showed Elwood. :rolleyes: I forgot what else was shown. But I think that was it.

One thing about today's show I didnt like besides Simon was Meg being poisoned again. It's the same thing Craig did to her. Can't Jean come up with something new and original...geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

Archived