DAYS: Thursday

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've seen all of those clips before. My point is that most people that are complaining about Marlena being different are probably those that watched Marlena from her return in 91-present. This Marlena isn't the same Marlena from the 70s and 80s. Marlena never showed emotion like she's showing now. She wasn't feisty. Hogan is writing Marlena the way she should be. What part of that is not clear in my posts?

• Members

I pretty certain it's been more than two shows, at least three and two is plenty. We get the picture. How long can a man go with seizures and pounding head, flopping around, etc. and not be hospitalized for a reason. It's time to get to the beef now. LOL and maybe it's because everything else if happening at lightening speed this one seems like it dropped dead already and interest is lost.

• Members

I loved the "doodlebug" thing. Bo calling her doodlebug, then Kayla asking what the name was and Hope replying, "Doodlebug!" It was the highlight of the episode for me.

Other than that, alot of 'story establishing' scenes. Not alot of action, but alot of setup for what comes next. It's necessary.

• Members

The first seizure began on Monday's show. They weren't on Tue or Wednesday. Today's was the 2nd one, and Monday's seizure was "last night" to them. When the 2nd one hit they did an MRI.

Sorry, I really don't see how anyone can argue it's being dragged out.

Agree. I thought it was just adorable.

• Members

Someone has this as a sig banner on another board. I, for one, thought it was absolutely hysterical.

Willow.jpg

Anyway, I hope that the baby's nickname will forever be "Doodlebug." Lord knows I prefer it to Ciara.

• Members

:lol: Kenny, what a geat find..

Bree I like your avatar as well.

I agree that today was for storytelling purposes and is very needed, but I am still so anxious to find out the whole story behind Steve's episodes. I am impatient, always have been. What's a girl to do?!

• Members

Benjy gave Steve the card on Friday and he had his episode right after that. We saw it on Monday, however it may have been shown in the previews on Friday, too. Monday he had two episodes and today he had another. That is three...for sure.

Yes, I don't like to see him like that at all. It's unnerving, so I'm impatient.

• Members

I don't see what the complaining is for either. To me, it's nitpicking when there is nothing to nitpick about. The show is moving at breakneck speed. It can't possibly go any faster :lol:

Today's show was great.

My favorite part was Marlena standing up to Dr. Tucker about John. Marlena and Belle rocked in those scenes and i loved when John got upset with Steve there and when he moved his finger. I can't wait to watch all this unfold.

I am glad Shawn. Max, and Mimi are moving on. Mimi being all cutesy was horrible. That was one of the worst displays of acting ever. The guy taking the picture was interesting. I did like Max/Mimi at the end though but not enough to deter my Maby loving. Loved the scene with Beverly at the end getting ready to act.

Bo, Hope, and Kayla were wonderful. It's nice seeing Bope happy for once. Hope is glowing right now and I loved seeing her conversing with Marlena yesterday and now Kayla today. Kayla holding that baby made me nervous. She was like strangling it :lol:

Steve's episodes are so intriguing. SN plays them awesomely.

Good show. Now I hope for an awesome finish to the week.

Archived