DAYS: Thursday

• Members

The Mimi/Shawn scene was totally underwhelming. They did not act like exes. Where is all the (soon-to-be?) divorcé(e) tension! You didn't just miss a lunch date, people, you freaking broke up! Act like it.

Ahhahah, I used "act" and Farah Fath in the same thought.

Doodlebug was cute. Seriously if that baby had been real it would've slipped right out of that blanket when Kayla was holding her.

I was not really bored with this show, to be honest. It was people-y, I liked it. I tend to like a lot of these shows that y'all find boring though.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hogan writes fast-paced stories and there is always plot movement.Even if the story is clunker Hogan can end it a lot faster than James Reilly and it is mercifully over.Even back on ATWT several years ago Hogan finished a clunker story ahead of time and the actress went on an early maternity.Trust me Hogan writes fast paced shows and it will be over before you blink.You couldn't tell Kayla and Steve were fighting for their lives several weeks ago and now kayla was holding Bo and Hope's newborn baby girl on the thursday show.

• Members

I liked yesterday's show a lot too. Farah's take on baby talk was obnoxious and cringe-worthy, but I think she's found her niche. She could do voice work for cartoons on a kids' network. Then we'd be safe from ever seeing her again onscreen. Hooray!

I love the interaction between all the characters. The actors look SO much happier now. KA lights up the screen. Yeah, Hope just had a baby, but something just jumps out from KA herself lately. Probably relief and elation that they all have great material. Marlena was just fierce. I'm not the hugest fan of Deidre's gasping and over-the-top emoting, but I LOVE this Marlena. She's rootable. She's strong. She's standing by her man no matter what. That was good stuff!!!

Hogan and friends have hit their stride. Even a day that is slower-paced is so much fantastically better than what we've been subjected to over the last six or seven years. I watch the show every day now. There's no skipping episodes or watching them all on the weekends. I can't wait that long.

Archived