DAYS: Shayna Rose(Stephanie) talks about being fired in SOD.

• Members

I just got my SOD today here is just a basic summary that I typed up:

Shayna says that she was suprised when she heard the news but she is taking it as a sign that good things are to come and that there is a new start. She said that she is thankful for with MBE and SN. The last days were hard for her and she said in her scenes where she says good-bye to Steve that choked her up and it was like saying good-bye to him in reality. Her last airdate is January 18th.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See I didnt believe what was posted on that board to begin with but didnt say anything. Basically SOD is saying she was fired and Shayna talked about how she loved working with SN and MBE and how it was hard for in the scenes where she says good-bye to steve. She stated she was suprised by it and then at the end of the paragraph it says her last airdate is January 18th.

• Members

I was loving Stephanie with Abby and Chelsea. She was the balancing act between the trio and I loved her. They won't be the same with her gone. What a shame. Actually, in my opinion, it was a mistake to bring Steve and Kayla's daughter in because they had to be emotionally involved with each other and re-live a love story where an adult child just wasn't needed at all.

• Members

I agree that she shouldn't have gotten a contract.

I honestly don't care either way, Shayna is an okay actress, but Stephanie was annoyingg for a while. Recurring or gone, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as she doesn't get a contract. Days needs to stop giving all of it's newbies contracts, it just costs more money because don't you have to pay the people who have contracts whether or not they air any episodes or not? I think so.

• Members

Aww, I didn't know she was actually fired. I thought she was on recurring status too :( I loved the 3 Muskateers (Abby, Chelsea and Stephanie). I can handle Stephanie away from Steve, Kayla and Max. I'll be sad to see her leave. Hopefully, the door's not closed for a return, although I see her getting picked up on another soap. For some reason, she has that ATWT look.

• Members

Even though Shayna and Stephanie didn't really catch on with viewers, it's a shame they get rid of the daughter of a core couple that has tons of family members to interact with, yet they keep a certain useless scary-faced blonde on the show that shall not be named. ;)

• Members

I like Shayna and Stephanie as they have been the last few weeks...meddlesome, filler, boring, a sounding board. It works for some characters. If this was the 80's and 90's, I think they'd keep her on, but since every penny counts, there's no room for sounding boards.

• Members

Awe, me too. Took me awhile to 'like' her, but I was enjoying her with Abby and Chelsea. And I agree as well, Stephanie shouldn't have even been brought on, or at least not in the capacity that she was. I can see wanted to involve S&K daughter with their big return, but other than that, there was just no story for her. As King mentioned, I think had this been the early 90's/late 80s, she most definitely would have been kept around. I think the actress is prolly better off, and I'm sure she'll find something...

• Members

I feel really bad for her. I liked her when she wasn't around her parents and pushing them together. She has been much better of late but, like King said, she isn't needed now so it's better she goes instead of another vet.

I hope the door is open for a return but I am a little stunned. I thought she was recurring but I guess not. Her exit and RJ's exit have been kind of confusing with so many conflicting reports but I guess they are both gone with open-ended exits. That sounds like the best way to describe it.

Archived