ALL: TV Guide 2007 Previews...

KLN

• Members

2007 Previews (page only opened on AOL for me)

2007 Soap Opera Previews!

What will happen? Who will die? Find out what's in store for all your favourite couples, villains, and heroes!

All My Children, A-Channel/ABC: Serial killer on the loose!

- Simone and Erin are dead, and the Pine Valley serial killer isn't done offing your favourite characters just yet. Aidan, Di, Ryan and Tad will help unravel the truth. Kate Collins (Janet) will return to the show in February, but insiders say she isn't the killer.

- Barbara returns to the show as Susan Pratt on Feb. 9.

- An obstacle will threaten Kendall and Zach's happiness.

- A love triangle heats up as Jeff plans to steal Erica from Jack.

- Tad and Dixie finally reunite, while Krystal and Adam may head to Splitsville.

As the World Turns, CH/CBS: Brad Snyder returns; Carly leaves!

- Mike, Carly and Simon leave town, leaving Katie to resist advances from Jack and Brad Snyder (now played by Days' Austin Peck), who returns to Oakdale.

Casey's addicted to online poker, which will destroy his relationship with Maddie. - Tom and Margo will finally get their once-in-a-decade storyline!

- Gwen falls for Adam, while Iris plans to take down Will.

- Holden and Lily face a marital crisis. Plus, Luke may find love now that he's out and proud.

- Paul has a life-altering moment, re-igniting his dark side.

The Bold and the Beautiful, CTV/CBS: Jackie was a hooker!

- The old Stephanie returns in '07, despite a very cathartic 2006. Stephanie's sister, Pamela, moves to L.A. and may take a liking to Eric.

- Jackie's secret comes out: Jerry forced Nick's mom into prostitution so she could feed her family. When Nick realizes the truth, he and Taylor bond.

- Ridge and Brooke marry again, and they'll face their biggest challenge in 2007.

- Rick Forrester returns to L.A. and becomes a singer.

Days of Our Lives, Global/NBC: Sami's having a baby!

- Max doesn't realize Abby is in love with him. Chelsea figures out Nick is the "Lonely Splicer."

- Bonnie, Mimi and her younger brother Connor are involved in a huge mystery. - Philip returns and gets temporary custody of Claire. Willow is in cahoots with Philip.

- Although EJ shoots John, Lexie takes responsibly forcing her and Tek out of town for good.

- After EJ reveals his evil plans, Steve becomes severely ill. Also, after Sami sleeps with both EJ and Lucas — guess who's preggers?

General Hospital, CTV/ABC: Alan dies; more big comebacks!

- Elizabeth's baby will be born in May, while Sam finds out if she can have a child of his own.

- Who really killed Rick Webber? Lulu and Dillon team up to find out the truth and clear her mother's name. Also, this big story will welcome back Scotty Baldwin! Plus, Genie Francis (Laura) may be back permanently by the end of 2007.

- Patrick's latest HIV test comes back turning this love story upside down!

- Alan suffers a heart attack and dies in February (Emmy-winner Stuart Damon has been fired).

Guiding Light, CH/CBS: Gus's secret comes out!

- GL celebrates its 70th anniversary on Jan. 3.

- Blake comes out of her coma during the moment you least expect.

- The old Reva returns, but that doesn't mean Josh and the former self-proclaimed slut of Springfield will reunite.

- A major death rocks the show as two of the show's major stars depart the series!

- Harley and Gus's attempts at having a baby will be threatened when a secret from his past comes to light. Plus, Harley's daughter Daisy returns to raise hell.

Dinah and Mallet are Springfield's only happy couple until Marina and a secret from Dinah' past comes between the lovers.

One Life to Live, A-Channel/ABC: David is a Buchanan!

- Spencer finally gets comeuppance — and it's not pretty! Blair's miscarriage teaches Todd that revenge isn't sweet, and the couple break up for good.

- A new character Tate comes between Rex and Adriana.

- It's revealed that David is the real Buchanan heir!

- Nash and Jessica embark on a torrid affair.

- John is thisclose to proposing to Natalie until she screws it up!

- In May, Clint makes a shocking choice between Viki and Dorian.

- Star and Cole become Llanview's latest star-crossed lovers.

Passions, Global/NBC: A new criminal stalks Harmony!

- On Valentine's Day, Whitney learns whom Chad is having an affair with!

Fox tries anything to keep Kay away from Miguel.

- Tabitha's bowl reveals someone will die!

- The Scissor Sisters hit Harmony; plus a wild night of murder and mayhem.

The Young and the Restless, Global/CBS: Kay's secret is revealed!

- Gloria and Jill fight for Will's love and the much-coveted judging spot on "Extreme Catwalk."

- Brad and Victor work together to solve the puzzle of the Grugeon reliquary.

An unforgivable crime from Kay's alcoholic past threatens to destroy the Chancellor dynasty forever — and most importantly, her relationship with Jill.

- Paul is holding Sheila captive in a cage; will they fall in love?

- Look for Carmen's ex-lover David Chow to complicate matters.

- Ashley leaves town.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh gosh!, there is no way Jack would give Katie the time of day yet less flirt with her. Stupid Stupid! I hate this spoiler!

. -

Who cares! I dont!

Oh really when??????????????

Hmm....if written correctly this storyline would be interesting.

Again!, can't they get a better storyline than this?

Yeah right! I will believe it when I see it!

Again who cares! Paul has been on the dark side for far too long!

• Members
I know that this was supposed to be funny, but the sad thing is that it wasn't even a joke. Besides, if their storyline is going to involved Casey and Maddie, then I really have doubts about how much of this is going to be Tom and Margo's storyline, and not the teens'.

Tom and Margo are probably my favorite couple on ATWT. I hope that the writers are giving them a serious storyline this time around.

WTF!?! Katie and Jack?? Can someone please kill Katie off? I can't believe it: Simon and Mike leave, so the writers decide to replace them w/ two new men!? :rolleyes: That's absurd.

Stephanie's s/l looks promising. The rest though...:rolleyes:

And oy vey to Ridge and Brooke's 1000th wedding.

These sound interesting. I wonder who dies though. :unsure:

These look like they'll be really good!! I can't wait!! :)

• Members

I think it is Tammy or Jonathan that dies. There was a rumor I read on the GH SZ board that when they decide to leave Springfield, they have some kind of accident where one of them dies. I guess it looks like the rumor may be true. My guess it is Tammy that dies which causes Jonathan to leave Springfield on his own. Tammy dying and Jonathan being devesated by it is the only way I could see Jonathan abandoning Sarah and leaving the baby with Lizzie to raise on her own.

• Members
Glad to see the old Stephanie returning. I'm sick of the truce between Stephanie and Brooke. That's one rivalry that can never grow stale, along with Kate and Sami. I hate the Pamela spoiler, but I don't think we'll be seeing Ally Mills on B&B for long.

LOL, I love that Jackie's a whore. I like Nick and Taylor too. I love Taylor and I don't want her to turn into a snoozefest with boring old Thorne.

Ridge and Brooke are getting marred! :D

LMAO at Kyle Lowder debuting as Rick Forrester. Has Rick ever sang before in his life? Lol, I lov when soaps hire an actor for a recast that can sing and the character becomes musically gifted :lol:

This MABBY hesitation is driving me crazy! I love it though. It makes me want them together even more!

I don't care for Nick and Chelsea together. I do like what they're doing with Chelsea though. She just wants love and she'll seek anywhere to get it. Hopefully the tragic part of this story comes sooon. And when I say the tragic part, I mean Nick's death.

For once, I'm excited about a Lockhart storyline, just because we're finally getting one. Hopefully, this is their sendoff.

My Willow is in cahoots with Philip K? I loe it! I like her being with Philip rather than Victor. More comparisons to Nicole Walker once again. And it also shows that Philip is becoming little Victor :D

Archived