Katie/Brad/Jack- Please GAG ME

Casey's storyline- Has potential if it gets moving ever

Tom and Margo getting a story-It's about time

Gwen/Jade/Will/Adam- Please GAG ME

Holden and Lily face a marital crisis- AGAIN :rolleyes:

Luke may find love- Will believe when I see it, I hope it is true though

Paul- Please GAG ME

• Members

Why? Why Maddie and Casey? They were one of the few reasons I still watch the show. Hopefully we will get some good scenes from that before it's all over. A Tom and Margo storyline?! This is awesome, it feels like Christmas all over again ^_^.

I wonder who will die? I'm thinking baby Sarah or Jonathan. He wouldn't leave without Sarah, so maybe she dies. Then Jonathan wouldn't have to be with Lizzie and takes Tammy when he leaves. Or Jonathan will die and Tammy decides to leave to figure things out, something like that. Either way she will lose someone she loves and she will have a storyline. I like Lizzie, just not with Jon. I will miss Tom. *sighs*

Aww. John and Nat. I read this before, wonder what she will do. Star-crossed lovers, feuding familys... Please don't go where I am thinking. I love Starr and Cole. PLEASE don't make them Romeo and Juliet! Remember the ending?!

• Members

If a murder mystery is not in Spencer future, then the character will be even more of a waste on screen. There's so many people that have real motives, that were built up over time besides Todd, Blair, and John.

Tate, I can already tell will be boring... if he actually succeeds, and gets with Adriana. Why not Natalie (heaven help us, that she gets another follower) or Marcie?

Didn't David already fake the Buchanan child storyline like once or twice before? And now I'm suppose to believe that he's a Buchanan again? I guess, I like David, but I can't see him being a Buchanan that being interesting. I wish they didn't feel the need to have a mysterious Buchanan pop up every couple of years... it's becoming less interesting and more annoying.

My hatred of Jessica and Antonio, makes Nash and Jessica's affair must see for me!

John and Natalie... zzzzzz

Clint needs to get rid of both Viki and Dorian, and get with someone else. The barely there focus hasn't helped this "triangle" one bit.

As for Starr and Cole, I think it's Cole that really lacking in this relationship. Of course they are going to be "star crossed lovers," she's Todd's daughter and he's Marty's "son."

• Members

I don't think we'll be seeing another rehash of Steffers and Brooke. Stephanie almost killed her precious Ridgie Poo the last time. I think we'll be seeing Old Steffers return to put the smack down on Pamela, Jackie, Nickie, and Taylor who are all messing with her perfectly disfunctional family!!! Last time Seffers went after Taylor it was pure magic as HT doesn't do most emotions well, but her take on Anger is Riveting!!

Archived