ATWT: Paul Rumour

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This already began with todays episode. Paul had a vision that he was going to be given the wrong pills which would kill him and we found out he was correct. Then Susan was all mysterious saying, "OMG how did you know that?!" *yawn* I truly don't understand what they are thinking on the show. It's more clear than ever that Passanante is 100% alone and the quality we were seeing is 100% because of the people she was working with. It is shameful how awful the show has gotten!

• Members

--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris B @ Dec 27 2006, 06:09 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->This already began with todays episode. Paul had a vision that he was going to be given the wrong pills which would kill him and we found out he was correct. Then Susan was all mysterious saying, "OMG how did you know that?!" *yawn* I truly don't understand what they are thinking on the show. It's more clear than ever that Passanante is 100% alone and the quality we were seeing is 100% because of the people she was working with. It is shameful how awful the show has gotten!

is reminds me of the crap on OLTL in the early '90s when the character Luna was a new aged wacko.She was able to contact Max through esp . If the show doesn't get rid of JP and her atrocious writing,ATWT will be headed for cancelation

• Members

I agree, both JP and CG are somewhat better than what we are seeing today, I think they are trying to get the show cancelled in 07, or CBS or PGP told them to start destroying the show now, so PGP can have a better excuse as to why they are cancelling the show.

I am not sticking up for JP at all I don't like her, I just don't think even she is capable of really thinking what she is writing is good, becuase it is all nothing but trash.

• Members

I'm really starting to believe this because the same thing happened in 1996. There were always rumours that Valente was sabotaging the show, which would have explained the horrendous storylines/acting at the time. Any EP that starts off by axing a handful of longtime actors and beloved characters and then brings on no-name models is just asking for trouble IMO.

If you asked me a year ago, I would have said that there was no way that ATWT was going to get cancelled b/c it still had good storylines and quality. But now...I'm getting worried.

• Members

Give me a break...no wonder I find no interest in watching this show anymore...and it takes a lot for me to stop watching; so now Paul can see what's going to happen before it happens? I think Passante has been watching X Men based shows (Heros) and just whipped crap off the top of her head soon after....What's next, Dusty will be able to make himself become invisible so he can beat up an unsuspecting Craig? :lol:

• Members

So seriously was Jean unable to think of a story and she thought, Hey Paul's my star...Reva is the star of Guiding Light, maybe I'll just recycle the storyline that the hack Ellen Weston wrote a few years back. Blah...seriously get this woman out of the building she is slowly turning into one, Ms. Megan McTavish of CBS.

Archived