Who will read the Christmas story at the hospital this year?

• Members

Well, I know many wondered if Hoggie will write in the traditional Christmas story at the hospital to the kids. Well, on tomorrow's show we learn who will read it this year!

It will be Kayla! YAY! :D

Actually, ups... It will be Steve! :D :D :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't be. I'm glad that you started this thread. I saw a few posts from the Hogie haters complaining that he hadn't written any scenes of the Salemites enjoying the holidays, doing typical Christmas shopping, decorating etc. I guess they jumped the gun too soon--at least for that criticism. I'm glad that Hogan is knocking down the haters' criticism one day at a time!! LOL!!

• Members

Yeah. There were many already worried about Days not making a big deal out of Christmas but it looks like they are going to do what they always did.

I like Steve reading the story. It used to be a Horton every year and has been most years but we have also had Chloe read it one year too so I am ok with Steve reading it as it was a miracle that he returned and usually, if it isn't a Horton, they try to choose someone who survived something or overcame something like Chloe before and Steve now.

I can't wait to see the Christmas episodes. I just love Christmas in Salem.

• Members

I don't think Steve reading the Christmas story was predictable. I honestly thought they would choose Chelsea, to have it be part of her redemption.

Drew's upset because Willow wasn't chosen. She'd scare the hell out of those poor kids. :lol:

Archived