Who will read the Christmas story at the hospital this year?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Traditionally, the hospital Christmas story has been read by a man. Tom Sr, Bo, Roman, Patch, Jack- I can't even think of a year when a woman read it. Patch is a good choice. I disagree that it should be read by a Horton. It's not always a Horton, traditionally, who reads it. Yes, Tom read it for many years when he was on, but in the past 23 years of my own viewership, I can recall many times when Tom was still on the show but someone else read the Christmas story.

• Members

He used to play Santa on the pier all the time (for kids who usually don't get presents)...

using the explanation that one of the reindeer poked him in the eye by mistake :)

But I am not sure...is he going to be "Patchyclause"/dressed as Santa, or just Steve reading the story?

• Members

Why not Hope? She suffered the emotional toll that the usual reader suffers during the year. I don't know. Steve is okay, but I would much rather it be a Horton. This crap about it being a Brady and Horton tradition is bogus. This was a Horton tradition and that's it. Sure, Bo and Roman may have been there a few times, but that's it. It's a Horton tradition.

Archived