PSNS: Future (2007) spoilers

• Members

Source: The Cat (has been very accurate source)

You think Sheridan is being bad now? You ain't seen nothing yet. No this isn't Beth in drag/disguise, or Alistair controlling everyone. This is real Sheridan(at least until the latest rewrite occurs) growing into a different facet of her character and it's only going to get very worse as time goes on.

Sheridan does something so horrible, so evil that leaves Beth and Alistair's crimes feel like childsplay.

Julian and Ivy find their new union/partnership very productive in getting revenge.

The show is currently composing a new love theme song to use for Fancy and Luis' romance using the one and only, Jane French!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/RA_Passions_For...?showtopic=4998

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JER is ruining Sheridan completely, now I know alot of the times JER exagerrates with the phrases like "It will make Beth and Alistair's crimes feel like childplay" but even so I don't want her to go do something drastic and I know others like Phoenix feel this way too.

Julian and Ivy interests me a bit but really these spoilers are just typical boring Passions to me.

And sooner or later JER will decide to re write to make it that is not Sheridan or she is under someone's control. :rolleyes:

• Members

I think so, too, Danni. Actually, I'm not convinced it's the real peeping tom, as the peeping tom described on the show isn't a rapist. I think Sheridan will use him as a scapegoat and hire a different guy to rape Fancy.

"The show is currently composing a new love theme song to use for Fancy and Luis' romance using the one and only, Jane French!"

Need more proof that you all are wrong and the show is ditching Sheridan and Luis FOREVER?

That said, I have been DYING for the show to compose an original song again. It's been forever! Wasn't the last (couples) song "Imagine," for Shuis? It seems like it was. And that was released back in 2000. I always love Jane French's love songs and they're so good ("Cross My Heart," "Imagine") so I'm sure to like this one, too.

So glad the show is returning to its roots and watching the details like these.

• Members

It does look like they're finished with Sheridan and Luis and I'm pretty surprised. Sometimes I think it's because her looks have changed, she looks older, and they're ditching her for a younger model, making her the "character" actress instead of the young heroine/ingenue. I don't know if that's fair to say.

• Members

A big deal of it also has to do with the fact that Galen hasn't been thrilled with the story for a while, hence the re-signing at the 11th hour and the subsequent six month vacation. Since Luis has been paired with Fancy, Galen's been looking so much happier. He's certainly not phoning it in as he did prior to the vacation.

• Members

I don't think Galen OR Mac were very happy because JER refused to ever really marry the characters, expand on them ... it was the same stupid story time and time again. The Antonio fiasco, IMO, really ruined both characters and I honestly have barely watched since then.

• Members

Those are not JER words. For those who don't know, R&A's is a very Anti-Sheridan board. So those words are coming from a person who is posting on a Anti-Sheridan board. There is very little that Sheridan could do that could make Alistar and Beth look like childs play. Alistair has tried to kill his entire family while Beth tied Sheridan up and threw her into the ocean. There is nothing Sheridan could do that is worse than that. She could stuff just as bad but stuff that makes it look like childsplay? I don't think so.

• Members

I don't get how Galen can be happier. Luis and Fancy is just Shuis all over again. You have Lancy recreating Shuis moments and you have the big bad third party causing trouble for them 24/7. The only thing different for Galen about this story is that he is acting with a new partner. Other than that, everything is the same.

Archived