PSNS: Future (2007) spoilers

• Members

Welcome to Passions Rion. This is what most fans have done. They gave 7 years to a show that never rewards them with payoffs. It teases them constantly thinking they will always be there and the ratings show they aren't staying. I gave this show chance to chance but not anymore. They give you a small payoff here and there but they havn't really rewarded fans in years.

I think MW and GG were totally ruined by the Antonio saga. MW phoned it in after the electroshock story and she only now is back to form. GG was horrible from that point on too and that is also when we started getting the yearly GG may quit rumors. Isn't it funny how GG finally signs more then a one year deal (I think it's for two years) and they bust up Shuis? I totally think part of the agreement was ending Shuis because both actors were sick of the neverending saga and I don't blame them. We started hearing rumors from SOD and all that JER was going to bust up two couples to create a hot new one and we learned it was Foah and Shuis and here we are. GG has been much happier and he has been very pro-Lucy since day one. MW seems to be loving her material too because it's new but it is a total destruction of the character. No one can convince me otherwise there. Is it entertaining? Sure because it's something new among the load of crap the show is right now but it doesn't mean it's right.

It sickens me but Passions has ruined Lucy too. The horniess of the last few weeks has been disgusting and I also hate that JER has been making them Shuis 2. He can at least be original. Now Fancy falls into a coma and Luis prays for a miracle? I suppose Fancy will show up at midnight mass, they will reunite and pledge their love? Where have I seen that before...hmm uh oh wait yeah the same damn thing happened in 2000!! :rolleyes::angry:

The show is a train wreck and all the promise this show gained in summer has gone their toliet. Jaresa is nothing but a complication and Lucy has become about horniness, rape, and destroying a beloved heroine. Not to mention all the other crap this show is spewing out. It took me awhile but I am no longer defending or supporting this show. I will watch the holiday episodes and new year's because they are usually somewhat entertaining but if nothing holds my attention I am gone. I only watch out of respect and devotion to some of the actors but it's my hope that things improve or they jump ship because they are being wasted here.

If JER's plan is cancellation, he is doing a pretty good job of it and he will get his wish next summer.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, it's Hollywood but that is such a shallow reason. It's funny how McKenzie is less than 1 year older than Emily.

Have you all noticed that McKenzie/Sheridan does not seem to have her own storyline anymore and less screentime since McKenzie's return? She's more the interloper to Luis/Fancy. The Chris plot seems to have been placed in the background, too.

• Members

It is definitely shallow if it's true, but I also noticed on GL with the Reva/Josh storyline, Josh has moved on to someone younger and hotter now that Reva looks about 10-15 years older than Josh. there are probably a lot of examples of that out there in soapland, but these are 2 instances when I've noticed that these men who have been so in love with one woman for so long are suddenly pursuing younger women....and they do look good with these younger women.

I think they might be changing the whole Chris plot. In the beginning it looked like Luis would find out that Chris isn't who he appears to be and prove it to Sheridan, rescue her from Chris and then get back together with her. That seems to have been dropped or at least placed on the backburner for right now.

Archived