DAYS- SOD Spoilers

Ponz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Judy Evans and REALLY wish she would have been brought back as Adrienne right from the beginning, it DOES make sense to get rid of her and Bonnie at this point.

The cast is so large and if there has to be cuts, it makes sense for DAYS to cut the fat (which lets face it, characters like Bonnie, Tek, Patrick ect) are to this show.

Hopefully in the future DAYS could bring her back as Adrienne.

The casting of Connor is VERY confusing considering they are getting rid of Bonnie. Perhaps the casting is only temporary, but the actor looks pretty good to me, definetly a different look which i like and who knows he could be a really good actor.

As for Brody Hutzler, good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the a$$ on the way out!

• Members

Here's Nat'l Inquirer spoilers for the week of Dec 26th courtesy of 2nd Chances:

These spoilers are coming from my memory, so paraphrasing but the new issue of the Enquirer is on newstands now.

Parick kidnaps Hope.

Sami and Lucas finally make love.

Hope has`her baby.

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...8907&CDir=1

Love that Lumi spoiler!! :)

• Members

I'm really anxious to see how the show is going to let go of Lexie. With her family still being around, I expect there will be a valid reason for her departure. I hope its not just another one of this things where she's onscreen one episode and then never seen again.

And, Patrick kidnapping Hope ... not a bad thing, at all. Finally, her and Bo will be able to get that evil man out of their lives once Bo rescues Hope. Upon hindsight, how many times can a person be kidnapped in a lifetime? Only insoap operas :lol:

• Members

Oh, I think she'd be good for a guest appearance or two. I mean, think about it. Adrienne doesn't even know her brother's still alive? Come on! I'd test the waters and see what happens, maybe have her come back from time to time like they did with Patsy Pease.

• Members

I will love the eppy Patty Cakes is killed(obvious at this point) and if EJ kills him its just another thing why EJ rocks.

I will give Connor I chance before I say anything, the actor looks fine to me and hopefully he will be a good addtion to the cast. Right now it seems DAYS casting can do no wrong, except for Anne Beuegfdgdeugstedt.

• Members

Tek and Patrick both going...that's like a gift from above. And it's great to see them getting rid of characters that never really worked. Hopefully they come up with something creative like they did during the SSK, because I think we deserve something violent, drawn out, over-the-top.

There's an outside shot that Connor could be interesting- Mimi was at first, imho- and for some reason I imagine he'd be involved more with Chelsea and Nick than Abby. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, 'cause I don't care enough about Max or Abby yet to watch them in a love triangle.

Archived