DAYS- SOD Spoilers

Ponz

• Members

They are pairing Max with Abby long term, Jane. They have been building it a little more lately and Hogan mentioned it in his plans (of course plans can change but they have been focusing on it more lately). Max and Mimi are only a short term thing.

I think Connor may be for Stephanie (if she is recasted at some point) or for Will (if he is recasted and they decide to go a gay storyline). The only connection I can see this having to Abby is if she dates him to make Max jealous or something. We'll see.

As for Judi, I think she is really going. I thought for usre that her appearances were reduced this past summer and she wasn't appearing all that much of late. I don't think she will be recurring like SR will. I also don't think she will end up ike RJ with a door open to come back-at least not right away. Personally, I don't care what they do with Bonnie. I would rather she came back as Adrienne.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Noah Segan is cute in a certain way. I'm glad they didn't go for a typical Days hunk. I'm amazed they got what appears to be a real actor with recent film credits (he was in "Brick") to be on the show.

I am thrilled about Bonnie. I love Judi Evans but talk about a character with no redeeming value. She just shamelessly screwed her kids over constantly and never apologized or seemed to care. I still think she will be offed for her abduction of the Kiriakis heir.

Archived