DAYS- SOD Spoilers

Ponz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Same here, Drew. I don't get why Hogan would bother bringing in Connor if (possibly) all of the other Lockharts are going to be gone soon anyway. And I definitely don't care to see him on the show at all, especially now with all these other actors leaving.

• Members

That's why I think it's only going to be a short-term character. I think Patrick will be killed off and this will bring Connor out of the woodwork and maybe mend his relationship with Bonnie. Then, Bonnie and Connor can leave Salem together, with the possibility that Mimi may return.

• Members

Interesting thoughts about Connor and Abby. It could kind of make sense. We already have tension b/w Abby and Mimi b/c of Max. There would be more conflict in that story if perhaps Connor developed a crush on Abby. It might be a good story--as long as it was short term.

I think I said this in the SOW thread, but I'm reliieved that JE and RO were fired rather than one of the long-time Days vets like LK. Given the storylines, it just makes sense that TEK and Bonnie leave. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that they lasted as long as they did. Higley brought TEK onto the show when Phillip was helping John with the spy stuff right? I was FF that part of Days then so I'm not quite sure what he was doing back in the day in those storylines. I never understood why it was necessary to bring in Mimi's family. Mimi should have remained a supporting character. She could be in the mix with Phillip or Shawn, but I don't think rounding out her character by bringing in family members was the way to go. Oh, well, glad it's over and Patrick and now Bonnie are leaving....

Thanks for the spoilers and the casting news. Can't wait to see the Sami redemption storyline begin.....

• Members
There's more pics of him at imdb. Just go to the photo section in his profile.

'daysfan'. Connor didn't live on the street for most his life. Bonnie, the father, Mimi and Connor did that for a couple of weeks while their house was built. Mimi lived with Chloe for a while, I can't remember where the rest of teh family went, but I think they lived there too because I remember Nancy being annoyied as h*ll. So it wasn't most of his life, hehe.

'Drew'. It's not a a big deal. 'daysfan' said it came out wrong and you keep going at it. :blink:

• Members

Here is another view of Noah and I think he looks very, very interesting. The teen set needs another male and this young man looks perfect to me.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2701/E...y=Segan,%20Noah

We really don't know his past except that he isn't fond of his family and has stayed out of trouble. We will get a new story when he shows up. Look at how other male characters have come on....Jack, Steve, even John....out of the blue and fully took over the fans. It's time for a new one.

Brody can't be gone soon enough but I just don't want Bo to be blamed for anything concerning this man. He caused Hope and Bo enough trouble for much too long.

LOL, I think the skelton will be Bonnie's husband who just vanished.

Archived