DAYS- SOD Spoilers

Ponz

• Members

From the Sony board:

Judy talks about being let go and how much she loves and respects Corday. To her, he can do no wrong and she gets that letting her go is 'the most logical choice.'

Who's coming:

JKJ as Philip. He 'reclaims' the role on 1/12

Noah Segan as Connor Lockhart. He airs on 1/8.

Who's going:

Judy Evans

Brody Hutzler, his last air date is 1/3

Renee Jones, last air date is 1/22

Rhassan Orange

VCR alert:

12/21, Patrick confronts Hope and demands she leave town with him

12/22, Max and Mimi discover a skeleton while trapped in the church basement

HOTN: MBE, SN, Steve and Kayla

What will happen:

-EJ's identity is revealed

-Sami has a shot at redemption

-Max and Mimi bond in captivity

-Billie confronts Steve about his feelings for Kayla

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=77247

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe that Patrick is gone so soon..thats like 3 weeks..Crazy..but a relief...Also I'm really curious how they are going to write out Lexie..I've heard a rumor that she goes to jail....don't really know how that could happen...i guess we'll find out in a little over a month...

Finally it seems weird that Connor is brought on as Bonnie leaves..Maybe its just a short term role? who knows...

• Members

Weird that DAYS is finally bringing in Connor, and getting rid of Judi Evans(Bonnie). I guess Connor will only end up being on until Judi Evans(Bonnie)'s last show, Here's a link to some pics of Noah Segan, who's gonna play Connor. He's 23 !!per imdb, so I guess he'll play a teenager, he does look like he could be 17. He'll probably end up moving in with Mims, whom theyre gonna re-cast if Farah Fath leaves.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0781913/

Not to upset about the firings of Judi Evans(Bonnie, she has always at times gotten on my nerves) and Rhasaan Orange(Tek). I agree with Evans, that her axing was reasonable. I just wonder if later on down the line, that DAYS will end up bringing her back as Adrienne, I hope so. I'd also wouldn't mind Wally Kurth coming back as Adrienne's hubby/Victor's nephew, Justin Kiriakis as well.

• Members

Judi took it exactly how I thought she would-with class.

She probably figured when the cuts began she was one of them. I hope she was the icon being fired that we heard about. I love her but her firing is logical.

I wonder why they are bringing on Connor without his mother unless he is only coming on to deal with family stuff or something. We'll see.

Every year it seems like someone gets killed on New Year's so I was figuring Patrick would be the one this year. Happy to see a last airdate for him.

If Lexie goes to jail, I will be happy. She will pay and then she can return someday.

As for Tek, I can see him getting killed off to in some way to be honest.

The spoilers sound good too.

• Members

Well, something has to happen to bring Connor out of hiding. I remember Mimi saying that he disowned the family so the fact he returns on 1/8 when Patrick leaves on 1/3 tells me Connor is brought in with Patrick's death or something going on with the family. It pretty much confirms to that Patrick will be killed, which I thought all along anyway. It makes for great New Year's drama and it seems someone dies on Days every New Year's.

• Members

They could jsut pull an Abby with Connor and have him get a job--look at Nick. And he'll still have family around, even for just a little while.

I'm sad to see Judi go, but better her, IMO. I wonder how the Lauren SL will play out, as we don't have a final airdate for Evans.

But hallelujah to Rhasaan! Buh-bye!

• Members

If I understand it right, Connor is a contract role so he will stay for awhile. I still think, they are bringing him as a love interest for Abby.

As for Judy, are we sure she is really going, or she is just demoted to recurring? Because that would be much more logical, I don´t see any reason why would Bonnie leave the town unless she dies. And it seems Corday is trying to clean his list of contract players so he has to pay only those he really uses.

Archived