Days: Steve/Patch spoiler!!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope this works. Stefano had plenty of opportunities to have any of his enemies killed during Patch's missing years (unless Patch was doing other things during this time, and was only turned into an assassin right before he became Nick Stockton [which would've been around the time of Stefano's near-fatal off-camera car crash]).

• Members

Seems I was mistaken. Thanks for clarrifying that. I could see why he wants a long term contract after he was burned on B&B...not that I could stand him there. I don't know why DAYS wants him back at all though when it seems they've found a successful villain in EJ.

• Members

It sounds fantastic. Lots of great story potential.

Imagine Steve programmed to kill Kayla's own brother. Imagine Kayla and how torn she would be.

Imagine if a big star is actually cut and Steve succeeds, resulting in the "grand tragedy." Imagine if it's Kayla herself that he's been brainwashed into killing.

This story could go anywhere.

• Members

I for one simply hope he doesn't succeed....and if someone *does* die, I hope

it's not "actually" Steve who did it (and he's framed).

There is also the chance, I suppose, that someone "appears" to have died

but is taken by Stefano (just like what probably happened with Steve)

Minus the tarot card, I am excited about this story...so much potential

for great drama!

• Members

So I guess we should expect John to be the victim of Steve the assassin? I was also thinking that maybe Shawn Sr, if Hogie wanted to explore the old rivalry b/w the Dimeras and Bradys. But my first guess would still be John considering that old spoiler that Marlena loses John and doesn't know how to find him or whatever it was that Sheffer said back then....

Sounds like an exciting new story.....

• Members

:o

I really hope this spoiler is true because that has the potential of being an award-winning storyline.

If it is true, I'm thinking he is programmed to kill John.

I just hope he's not successful because I'm really starting to like Steve now and I would hate to see him leave anytime soon.

• Members

Orpheus kidnapped Marlena and sent her away on a plane. It crashed. Four years later, she woke up and escaped from Stefano's evil clutches.

Ernesto Toscano kidnapped Hope and was trapped with her during an explosion over a vat of acid. Hope perished in the fire. A few years later, she was rescued from Stefano's evil clutches.

Lawrence Alamain ordered a doctor to murder Steve, who died soon after. The coffins were switched. Now Steve's back and wondering whose clutches he has escaped from (or is still in). Hmmmmmmm.

Archived