ATWT: SOW Spoilers

• Members

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Paul_Leyden/ind...?showtopic=1309

SOW Spoilers:

Sneak Peeks

Week of Dec. 11

Holden asks Lily to dance and loses Faith.

Will tries to pay off Iris.

Dusty catches a break.

Mike gives Katie a shoulder to cry on.

Diamonds are a little girl's best friend.

Can't Miss - Fri. Dec. 15 - Simon says, "Take that, Jack!" (pic of Simon)

Week of Dec. 18

Gwen is surprised by Adam's kiss.

Emma aims her gun. :o

Vienna ruins Katie's dream of a Christmas with Mike.

Emma and a gun, huh!! (well at least she is getting airtime)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SOW (not the one coming out tomorrow, but the one for this week) also has this spoiler for the week of Dec. 11 (the "Next Week" column): Margo holds Lucinda at gunpoint.

WTF! This stuff is so random. Are all the vets gonna shoot each other to death. LOL!

• Members
:lol: This truly sounds like a joke. If it isn't boring (Simon/Jack), it's ridiculous (Margo and Emma's gunfight). It seems like this is all very sudden, the quality drop I mean. It started in the summer when the teens were heavily on. I thought the slasher story was a cute summer diversion, I just had no idea that this is how they'd write ALL of the stories.

• Members

Well, I admit, the thought of Vienna "robbing" Katie of Mike warms the cockels of my miserly heart.

Why shouldn't Emma be aiming a gun in Paul's direction? It's December, surely that means it's time for someone to shoot Paul!!! LOL...he probably comes a-courtin' Meg, and Momma steps in. Good for her.

Oh, and this entire Slimon-Suck-Up-Fest would have been a lot more tolerable if they'd had more interaction between Simon and the rest of Oakdale. Jack should be up in Simon's grill. (I'm ignoring the tenor of the spoiler...but I'm hoping somehow it pushes either Jack or Carly into some action.)

Didn't we all know there'd be something going on between Adam and Gwen, as soon as Adam became a record producer? Nothin' like being predictable. :lol:

• Members

Emma :) ... A Gun ... Aimed at Paul :)

There could be nothing better!! ATWT really missed a great opportunity to have Emma and Barbara going at it...especially after the wedding didn't go through..I could see Bar-Bar going after Emma!!

• Members

I just hope that Emma does not end up in Jail because of what she does, there is speculation that this could be the cause of Paul's life being in jeopardy spoiler. So I am, just in my own speculating way saying that Emma will pull the trigger, and Paul will be struggling for his life. I could be totally wrong though.

Archived