ATWT: SID 2007 previews

• Members

This looks to just be a summery so far of what the Mag really says, be here goes

http://www.weloveatwt.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/...orum=DCForumID7

Simon/Carly:

Carly's fallen in love with Simon but she does have some lingering feelings for Jack. Regarding the jewel heist, you can expect the other shoe to drop very soon.

Katie/Mike/Simon:

Passanante says that Katie's logic is not totally rational, but she feels that if she can get Simon behind bars and if he ceases to be an issue in her life, Mike will understand how sorry she really is and come back to her. Is it too late to save Katie's marriage?

Gwen/Adam/Jade:

Gwen spends more and more time with Adam. Jade's jealousy gets the best of her.

Maddie/Casey

Will Maddie stand by Casey once his gambling problem comes out?

Lily's Story:

Expect Lily's weight loss struggles story to be a multigenerational story involving family.

Meg/Paul:

Although Meg has given up on Paul, Paul isn't giving up on Meg. Paul's dark side continues to get in the way of his successful relationships time and time again.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys know this stuff should give them at least six more months of story, lol. If you think about it things do move very slowly. What hides this is the fact that the episodes are written in a faster way, but ultimately nothing happens.

Lily's story being multigenerational is an absolute joke. On any other soap I may believe it, but here? GMAFB! They think Barbara, Margo and Jessica are too old to use, so why the hell should I believe that?

We'll get the same ole characters and then the horror starts when Austin "I Couldn't Act To Save My Life" Peck joins the cast.

• Members

Oh, I'm betting the Lily story is multi-generational. Mommy's worried about being fat, and poor little Faith will start barfing up candy bars. Lucinda will get a couple of days of action wondering where her expensive chocolates disappeared to.

I hate to ask...but is Peck as bad as Block'oWood Collier?

Archived