ATWT: SID 2007 previews

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

P.J. - Austin Peck is worse than you can ever imagine. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe the talented ATWT cast can help his acting even a little bit.

On DAYS he seemed very much like a deer in headlights, flumbling about until it was time to say his line. He was never in the moment or character AT ALL. Even during his big exit and the reveal of Sami's scheming he was laughable. It was the worst I've ever seen him.

For a vet whose been acting on the show for YEARS, I can't believe he hasn't improved.

• Members

Oh....now y'all are making me nervous. :o I really can't stand Collier. And I just know Peck is going to have plenty of scenes with Mikey Park, which will only make it more galling if he's truly horrible. Then again, just because Jack and Brad are brothers doesn't guarantee anything, does it?

Not only did TIIC rush to get Katie a new boytoy, SID says ATWT contacted Shawn Christian about returning as Mike. Now, I floved SC's Mike....but there's no way he and Teri C would mesh. And trying to rehash the Mike/Katie thing right away? Bad idea.

• Members

Well Peck is much younger than Michael Park and they still cast him as Jack's OLDER brother. I know the guy who played Cord on OLTL played Brad and he must be in his mid-forties. It is a mess from the start.

I've never seen a soap like ATWT that seems to have no regard for it's history. Since Marland died there have been so many rewrites, new histories created, etc. Hogan and Passanante the people who "saved" ATWT are big on this.

• Members

Park...Peck. Peck...Park.

LOL...I don't know, it makes me giggle.

Sigh, I wouldn't be surprised if Brad becomes Jack's younger brother. Idiots.

I think Mikey's only three years older than Peck. Maura's younger than both the women who played her little sister.

• Members

I would sign but this is not going to be taken seriously for several reasons:

Whoever wrote it up has the grammar that of a 5th grader. How is that suppose to be taken seriously?

I believe that is going to take a lot more than an online petition to get rid of her. This is signed by online viewers which only accounts for a small amount of the overall viewers. It states in there that ratings have steadily declined when in fact ratings have gone up since she took over and for the most part have held steady, especially the last couple of months.

Archived