DAYS- SOW Cover

Ponz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Figured as much.

For me it was confirmed the minute RJ's was.

I liked Shayna but she has no purpose and I think they could find someone better suited. She just never really took off.

Interested in the Steve/Kayla stuff (sounds great) and the actual article pertaining to Shayna.

I also heard SOD has their best/worst issue out and you all won't believe who they named best show...well, actually you will :rolleyes:

• Members

Not surprised...I liked her, but she just didn't click with a lot of people, especially on the Internet. I think Stephanie should return, maybe next year if S&K get back on track.

Now they just need to get rid of Annie Burgstrede too.

• Members

I thought that SR had potential early in the summer when she 1st arrived in Salem, but this month I began to like her acting less and less. Granted the writing for Stephanie wasn't all that spectacular lately, but if she had the acting chops, she could have worked with it. Hopefully, in another couple of months, when S/K are truly together and finished their adventure storyline, the show can bring Stephanie back....

• Members

Agree with that, ademption. People can moan about the writing for Stephanie but the good actors are always able to transcend bad writing. Chelsea is hardly written well but I don't see many complaning about Melvin's portrayal.

• Members

Yeah Pons. I did like Shayna but the last few months I have actually seen her as regressing a bit. It's probably more the writing but she really didn't rise above it either. She really isn't that experienced so I guess I understand but I think this is the way to go. Rest the character and bring her back when she has more purpose and when someone more suiting to the role in the majority of fans' eyes is found.

Archived