AMC-The EXITS continue

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not really surprised either--they never seemed to know what do with the character. Liked the actress though. She was the least offensive of the Laverys--but I guess we'll be stuck with Ryan and Jonathan. Sigh.

I was kind of intrigued by the idea of an Erin/Bianca romance.

I wonder who'll be next? I figure Di, Del, Dani, Julia---maybe even Amanda and Lily--will be shown the door. But hey, at least we're getting this wonderful, exciting new character named Zarf! :angry:

• Members

FINALLY, an exit that makes sense.

One Lavery down...two to go.

The character's been inconsistent in personality and only occasionally written for. I am assuming her sparkless romance with Aiden did her in. and I just didn't see any improvement in her acting over time, if anything it seemed to diminish but that could have been the crappy writing, too.

Hard to to shee-yat into shinola.

I wish Connie all the best.

Wonder if any other newbie 20-something or Teenie is going to face the ax?

Does anybody have ANY idea why AMC is announcing all these firings just before and during Sweeps. I find it odd, not so much in Connie's case...but long and longer term characters with fans like Brooke, David and Simone. Risks ratings for Sweeps, doesn't it. Has Fronsie just written off November? More likely he's absolutely clueless about the state of the show.

• Members

HELL YEAH!

Now everyone has been b!tching for over a year now that the show needs to get rid of some Lavery's - why are you all upset over this?

Connie was good in the beginning, but the last half of her year on the show has been HORRIBLE - she went downhill quick.

Her character is the worst written character ever - only written to move along a plot....one month she's a virgin scared of sex, the next she's a whore trying to get in bed with everybody. One minute she's tough, the next minute she's a whiny baby who is scared.

She sucks and THANK GOD SHE IS LEAVING!

Archived