DAYS: HUGE rumor...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow!! Thanks for the link!!

Can you imagine Bryan and Ali working with material like this? It would be awesome.

I find that flashback of the new character/recast of Will eerily familiar:

Remember that rumor that I posted a few weeks ago?

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=11895

I wonder if this rumor is true or if the same poster on Dustin's posted at Soapcentral?

Also, if you go to the links, the info about the spoiler from the original Soapcentral site has been removed and the links to the pics are now dead. The actor had dark hair. The hair was pretty long too--just like Will's. But the hair was straight not curly like the current Will...

• Members

Hmmm...I wonder what Hogan is planning here, especially with the physical assault.

*IF* Will, or whoever the gay character will be is coming out, I wonder if the physical assault was a result of him getting beat up at school, or sexual assualt that, as a result, "made" him gay. Like the former idea, the latter idea not so much. Especially because it's very controversial.

• Members

Sorry you didn't get to see the pics of the guy they might cast.

He reminds me of Clay Aiken, but with dark hair like Bryan's.

I do believe that Hogan needs to do a story like this. Will is the perfect character beause of his background. Too bad Chris Gerse can't be the actor to do it.

• Members

"Jane" is either Kate or Marlena. I think Will would come out to Kate before Marlena. He barely knows Marlena. They spend no time togehter. That's just what I think.

So glad this is finally happening. Not only does Will have no potential love interests currently on cast. He's related to just about everyone. With his screwed up childhood and upbringing, it's only natural that some things in his life would become questionable. He should be a very confused kid. I just don't like the fact that he's being SORASed because Christopher Gerse barely looks like he could logically be Alison Sweeney's son. It may be unbelievable.

• Members

AWESOME!!!

This sounds really powerful and is the story I have been waiting for. It seems like it's Will and it really should be and it seems they are recasting him, which is a major plus. I hope they don't age Will too much because it would be awkward with Sami and Lucas being his parents.

I honestly think he would come out to Marlena first since he can confide in her and she is a psychiatrist. He wouldn't worry about being judged by her or her telling someone. With Kate, he knows what she is and she is very image conscious so she may not be as understanding. Whatever the case this could be very good and it sounds like it would be done right, which is no surpise under Sheffer.

• Members

With Kate, there's the whole hooker aspect that could desensitize her. With Marlena, there's the psychistrist aspect. As far as Will's relationship with either, it's hard to say. He's not onscreen consistent enough to really tell, either way. Kate being the better relationship only exists because she's ALWAYS in Sami & Lucas' orbit. And that's the writing, Remember, Will left his favorite teddy in Marlena's "casket". They're obviously closer than what we've seen.

• Members

It's more than likely Will, but I am also wondering about Nick Fallon. I know he has sex with Chelsea or whatever, but something about the actor...I know this sounds bad...but it looks like he could really believable as a gay character. Jane = Alice? Maggie?

I don't know if I'd buy Lucas being a homophobe, but mayeb Nick's dad could be. I mean he's off-screen sooo.

• Members

While the story may be going ahead, I question the authenticity of the post - it seems like a puffed-up internet campaign to land the gig for this actor. Kind of like that Spencer dude as a recast for Shawn. I saw the photos and he looks nothing like your typical Days actor or the image Corday supposedly likes, and I think the use of the word model was gratuitous at best.

Archived