Y&R: Lauren/Michael and Victor SPOILER!

• Members

In the new Soap Opera Digest Lauren goes into premature labor next week and delivers a boy. But the baby is not out of the woods as Lauren finds out that Michael lied to her about his involvement against Jack when she overhears Michael and Gloria talking. Micheal feels guilty for the position he has put Lauren and because of Michael's actions their son's life hangs in the balance. :(:(:(

Victor tells Nikki he is on to Jack and they start making plans to find evidence of Jack's wrong doing. Next week when Nikki returns Victor is suppose to tell her his suspicions about Jack and start becoming very "curious" about what Jack has been up. :D:D:D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not necessarily... AMC and OLTL did one with Bianca's daughter and Babe's son. AMC's Babe was told she had a daughter, and had Bianca's child. AMC's Bianca thought her child was dead. And then OLTL's Kelly had Babe's son, who knew her son was dead and was passing off the child as her own to her husband and family.

• Members

Not necessarily...they could always claim Phyllis' ultrasound was not 100% correct in determining the gender of the baby. <_<

Anybody know exactly when the Carmen/Dru fight happens? I'll have to tune out for a few days if they have Phyllis going into premature labor too. I don't want anymore baby switches on soaps. :angry:

• Members

There is a HUGE SOD article about Lauren and Micheal. Lauren finds out that Sheila is alive and living in Argentina under the name "Lauren Scott". Then shortly after finding that out Lauren realizes that Micheal stole Jack's emails. Anyway Lauren goes into premature labor after fidning that stuff out and they say it might be to late for both Lauren and the baby because Laurens condition deteriorates.

In other spoilers other than SOD it says that after Lauren delivers the baby it is unable to breath and that she(Lauren) begins hemorrhaging. I am one that has thought from the begining that Lauren and Micheals baby was not going to make it. This also ties in with the spoiler about Lauren and Paul in the fall previews about them getting closer.

This is my theory on what happens:

Lauren is VERY pissed at Micheal and we saw it in the previews for next week where she is flipping out on him. After finding out what Micheal did and having to deal with the loss of her baby, Lauren will turn to Paul for comfort, because she is either mad or wants nothing to do with Micheal and possibly blames him for her going in labor due to stress because of what he did.

• Members

Tracey Bregman is going to knock it out of the park next week. Aside from that :lol:Dru. But I do disagree with you on Lauren/Paul. I thought they were hotness. Lauren was SO fiesty with Paul. I wish they'd bring back Mary, it's so stupid not to use this character. Y&R needs to use its secondary characters again.

Archived