SOW: Days spoilers 10/2-10/6

• Members

Firstly, I was just kidding so I hope that wasn't meant to snarky. Secondly, I do love everything because I am obsessed with the show. Other shows I watch I pick things apart more but when you watch a show as long as I have you honestly do love everything.

I wasn't calling you out or anything-just messing with you a bit :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You and me both! I loved Brandon and Sami. When he first came on and they had him calling her Samantha, I never understood why. It wasn't until I got older and realized that Brandon was the only person that ever considered Sami an adult and that's why he calls her Samantha. EJ must think of the same.

• Members

Oh I am calm Seven. I just wanted to make sure KR was kidding, which I am sure he was. I always try to keep the peace :lol: .

I brought up the EJ/Brandon similarity when he first came on. He treats Sami just like Brandon did and even though I did not like Sami/Brandon at first, I did grow to like them . I do think Sami/EJ have more chemistry though but yeah I can see the simliarity.

• Members

Some Bo & Hope spoilers from SOW courtesy of the Silver Link:

http://www.the-silver-link.com/board/messages/32063.html

Sounds good and again, I think these scenes would make the Bo/Hope fanbase happy. I have to give the Days' people credit. They really are trying to make fans happy--at least for now.....

Sorry, off topic but how do I change the title of this thread. Where do I go to do that? I want to let people know that I updated my original post with the new Bo/Hope spoiler....

TIA

• Members

It all sounded good until I got to the Patrick part.

Like Kev said, the back and forth is getting sickening. We know he is working with the hand so why clear him? I figured he would get out of jail because I am sure him and his partner will cause more trouble but Hope being conflicted is stupid considering she practically is clsoe to reuniting with Bo. There should not even be a conflict. I can't wait for Brody to leave. I used to like the character but I can't stand this anymore.

Oh well-most everything sounds good :) .

• Members

I think the Patrick part is going to boomerang right back to him. Bo did have an officer with him when the evidence was uncovered, but Bo should have figured it was all to easy and bundled together too nicely and had some doubts about it. I'm looking forward to how the writers work this out.

It's good that Bo and Hope are getting closer, but I still hold anger that she even ever looked at Patrick as a suitable rival to Bo's affections for her. Disgusting.

• Members

I really hate the Patrick parts.

But while they want to make Marlena no longer a victim, could we please do that with Hope as well. Try and remember she was a cop and has her own good instincts.

She KNOWS BO. Seriously, besides that Patrick can be sweet and she slept with him, what more does she know that is guy??? Please someone wake up and give her a brain and have her say" yes. It is your baby, BUT I love BO and KNOW he would never plant eveidence. I am going to be with Bo".

How is Hope going to react once Shawn tells his mom about all of Mimi's lies? Tell me that is not going to make Bo all that more determined. The only good would be for Hope to start secretly investiating Patrick and find the evidence herself.

• Members

I never watched ATWT with Hogan but from what I've read of spoilers/rumors I can believe his storylines are hit or miss. So far I'm not on Hogan's bandwagon and it's hard to tell where Reilly storylines leave off and Hogan's storylines start.

When you say fluff storylines do you mean that Hogan's storylines had no substance to them?

• Members

I remember part of Hogan's stuff on ATWT and he is a fast paced writer and that is what made ATWT a fast paced show under his tenure.Sheffer telling fast paced stories on DAYS would be a welcome change of pace and at least we have the days last two or three episodes instead of 25 under Reilly.In my opinion Sheffer telling a story fast would be to his advantage just in case he encounters a clunker and can wrap it up quicker.Reilly didn't know when to end a clunker of a story period and it showed and Reilly's very slow pacing didn't help either.Sheffer is what this show needs to reenergize itself and remain viable for years to come.Sheffer helped ATWT pull out of its slump and that show was close to cancellation and the show enjoyed the benefits of it and is still around today.If Sheffer really helps the ratings for DAYS maybe it won't be hard for DAYS to get another renewal when it's contract expires in 2009.Hurry Hogan Hurry.

Archived