7th Question

LumiLove

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know, I can't believe I have to wait until NEXT WEEK for the new episode! I'm so excited!

Also, any of you "Heaven" fans see Entertainment Weekly's fall preview spread with "7th Heaven?" OMG, it had the most SMOKING picture of George Stults (?) and Beverley Mitchell. (Lucy and her husband). I mean, "7th Heaven" has probably NEVER had a sexier photo shoot. My GOD. Just...WOW!!!

• Members

I just asked in another about this show being cancelled, thanks for the heads up. I just don't understand why they brought it back, all of their kids are off the show except lucy and the twins who are too young to invest in.imo Simon and ruthie will barely be on. An I don't think Jessica Biel treated the show badly. Lets be honest because this show doesn't have the greatest ratings, Jessica moving on to bigger and better things is very understandable. Why stay on a show thats not really helping your career??? A good case and point of a tv show helping your career is george clooney on ER. She definantly didn't want to be type-casted like the cast of the brady bunch, in many ways the shows are similar.

Archived