September 4-8, 2006

Toups

• Members

Last weeks overall viewers

7. AMC 2,986,000 (-154,000/+68,000)

8. GL 2,943,000 (+15,000/+135,000)

With GL gaining +.1 and AMC staying the same its very likely that at least for a week GL will have more overall viewers than AMC.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:(

As much as I've celebrated AMC's ratings misfortunes in the past this is not the last thing I wanted to see before leaving for north american (and thus, AMC) for a year.

I know it will still be around when I get back but in what form? Will I even recognize it? And how much longer will it be around after that? Probably not much.

Well I'm gone. Take care AMC.

:(

• Members

You know, this hasn't happened in...well, I really can't remember b/c it's been so long. So I'm going to savor it all until next week!!! YAY!!! :D

As someone who watched ATWT religiously when I was 12-17, I always thought that it was a much better soap opera than the standard "teen" soaps. While I really am glad that the show is doing well in this demo, I hope this doesn't mean teen-overload. There are ways to feature the teens w/o neglecting older characters.

• Members

WAY TO GO GUIDING LIGHT!

This success, IMO, is totally deserved! Take THAT ABC!

After watching last night's AMC, I am convinced GL may surpass AMC in the households. One can only hope!

P.S. Even though this should be directed in a primetime thread, does anyone have the weekly National average for DESIRE/FASHION HOUSE?

• Members

Somebody asked about the demo's I posted from Lsk, I just remembered - new name. In my favorites list I have Lsk's posts at abc.com posted as a Favorites Pick and I went there not taking in mind, Lsk has a new screenname thus I got the demo's for 8/28 instead of 9/4. My bad. ;)

Archived