September 4-8, 2006

Toups

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I would love to see PSNS ahead of AMC and OLTL, but PSNS is falling at an alarming rate. PSNS demos have also taken a dive. There needs to be a change over at PSNS like their was for their sister soap DAYS. IMO JER has lost his touch and needs to be fired! I dont care if thats his baby or not........

• Members

I pray every day that Frons, Phelps, Guza, Pratt, Valentini and Higley get fired. But if it hasn't happened yet, I have no hope it will happen now. whoever they report to clearly doesn't care about ABC daytime at all, and another soap opera suprassing AMC & OLTL in viewers won't mean squat to him/her/them

GH may rise when Laura returns, but watch it tank once she leaves...

• Members

Total Viewers

1. Y&R 5,548,000 (-215,000/+516,000)

2. B&B 4,210,000 (-71,000/+188,000)

3. ATWT 3,500,000 (+60,000/+253,000)

4. DAYS 3,250,000 (-107,000/+31,000)

5. GH 3,160,000 (+217,000/+31,000)

6. GL 3,032,000 (+89,000/+250,000)

7. OLTL 3,021,000 (+10,000/+57,000)

8. AMC 2,964,000 (-22,000/+25,000)

9. PSNS 1,735,000 (-94,000/-236,000)

Woohoo! I knew GL could do it. Only 158,000 viewers between them and GH is so damn funny. :D Someone really needs to save AMC, or this time next year there will be no show. :(

• Members

WOW! Guiding Light!!, CONGRATULATIONS!, Hopefully the show can keep it up, if they were smart (which I predict they won't be) they would get some major story lines brewing for the fall, besides Jonathan/Lizzie, What happened to Alan & Alexandra, they need some real stories to work with to keep the show going. Also if it were not for Kim Zimmer there is no way the show would have the ratings it does!! GO GL & GO KIM!!!!!

• Members

They will have to change the focus of the whole show. Holly and Sebastian is needed badly. Phillip's story needs to move foward because its in limbo with him on the loose. Blake's Boys need to be aged to start the new teen scene. Shayne and Marah need to return.

I'm hoping this is some of the things that may take place.

But good job passing AMC and OLTL in total viewers.

• Members

While I'm happy that GL did really well this week in the ratings I'm afraid it will be short lived. Isn't this the week that the affiliates across the country move the show to ridiculous timeslots or yank it from the schedule all together? With a little more support and advertising I'm sure GL would have surpassed GH. As for Passions, I've given up trying to figure out why the show is doing so poorly. I know the show is not perfect but I honestly believe the show deserves better ratings. Only time will tell what will ultimately happen. I'm also incredibly happy for Young and Restless. Bold and Beautiful dropped over 600,000 from Wed to Thurs. That can't be a good sign.

Archived