Desire: Week 1 (Premiere Week)

Ryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant believe Michelle threw office supplies at my girl Lexie! LOL..okay I understand and I would be pissed too but Lexie is my favorite and I hate that she's turned into the office pariah. I wish she wouldnt have let Maria control her the way she did. It was funny though watching Michelle flip out.

I saw promos for the wedding and it looks good. Cant wait.

• Members

Ugh! Bc of baseball, MyN wont be airing the shows tomorrow. Instead they will air them on Thursday at 6PM! I cant do 4 hours in 1 night. This will push me behind schedule and I just might skip over the episodes since they spend about 20 minutes worth of flashbacks in the episodes

• Members

I watch the MNTV shows off Toronto based SunTV. They air the shows from 4p-6p in the afternoon, and air Fashion House first. Smart. No agressive ads in the left corner, and its the only one I can see the show's in good picture quality. (the digital cable channel video is horrible, and then there's MY43 from Clevland which crops the episodes full screen!)

• Members

I wish the MyNetworkTV were smart enough to have moved FH. Only the FH purists will want to watch tomorrow's show(which looks like it will be REALLY good). It won't stand a chance against GREY'S or CSI.

And I don't think the "watch everyday" ads are THAT agressive. It could be a lot worse. They could have done the SOAPnet strategy with lots of picture-in-picture advertising, flashing graphics with loud annoying sounds, etc.

The Clevalnd affiliate crops the picture fullscreen, meaning no black bars?! UGH. I bet that looks sick.

• Members

My affiliate is really pushing the Morgan Fairchild arrival. On Monday, they are going to reair Friday's episode in place of "Desire" and then show the new episode. So "Desire" will fall a day behind and unfortunately I think I saw on some cable guide ANOTHER mid-week highlight show at the end of October so maybe my affiliate will drop that and play catch up then, but then the clip shows will be still showing material that hasn't aired yet so I don't know. Weird.

• Members

Well, at least your affiliate is gun-ho about Morgan Fairchild's arrival to FASHION HOUSE.

I hope MyNetworkTV understand they screwed up BIGTIME with the scheduling of these two shows and learn from their mistakes. FH, the far interesting of the two novelas, is victim to ABC's GREY'S every Thursday Night. And that sucks for tonight, since this is Sophia's big arrival. And we both know that no one watches TV on Friday after 9PM.

NewsCorp/MyNetworkTV really need to really look at the first week's episodes for WATCH OVER ME and ART OF BETRAYAL and choose the better show to lead the night off. MyNetworkTV won't crack the Top 20, but if they can air the stronger novela at 8PM and the weaker one at 9PM, that might help the network fare better.

It really pisses me off that NewsCorp decided that DESIRE would be the better choice to lead off the night. Obviously, they have no clue how to market these shows.

ETA: My affiliate is also doing this as well. I wonder if Friday will be a DESIRE double-header or if they plan on just running FASHION HOUSE's regular schedule and then doing a rerun on Monday? After all, MyNetworkTV promises no repeats! I hope this leads to a timeslot change for the show!

• Members

I think thats everywhere bc I just saw a promo for it over here. I dont think Desire is falling behind at all.

Did you guys see Fashion House today? Wow, the end was absolutely amazing. Had me on the edge of my seat. Im loving this wedding. When William said no he wouldnt marry Maria and Morgan Fairchild in her red getup busting out laughing was priceless. She had me ROTFL. Cant wait for Saturday. They keep showing a promo of her rivalry with Maria and she says "Well if it isnt the whore that put the whore back in horrible" LMAO

Im thinking that William might be the son of Morgan Fairchild's character. He beleive he said he loved her but I dont think they are lovers. I think Maria might have done something to his father which is why he's been out to destroy her.

Archived