Desire: Week 1 (Premiere Week)

Ryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They recapped Fashion House on Friday, which is a good thing for me, considering I've only started watching on Thursday. I really like the characters of Michael, Nikki, Lexie, Luke, Michelle and the junior designer (I think his name might be John). Really love the charcter of Nikki. She's also really hot.

• Members

I think the reason why Fashion House had a highlights episode on Friday is because they will be airing two new episodes on Monday for the "Battle of the Blondes." And I don't think My Network TV wanted Fashion House to be ahead of Desire as far as original episodes since Desire aired an original episode on Friday.

I wonder when My Network TV said that all telenovelas will have 65 original episodes if they were including those highlights shows that air in the middle of the week.

• Members

I think MyNetworkTV is somehow trying to rectify the awful decision to place DESIRE on before FASHION HOUSE by doing back-to-back episodes on Monday. That, and no one watches TV on a Friday Night.

I've watched the promo several times. I can't wait for this "showdown."

Loved when Sophia told Maria, "THAT is how you do it." I predict Bo Derek, as much as I love her, is totally gonna get eaten alive by Fairchild's "larger-than-soap-life" persona. Fairchild will easily steal the show from her. But, who knows, Derek may surprise me.

Archived