Desire: Week 1 (Premiere Week)

Ryan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is mine also. It's like FOX's own version of SOAPnet. I REALLY like this network! They play SEINFELD and BECKER reruns on my local affiliate and I often find myself watching those as well.

I was pissed with the Friday filler recap episode, though. *GAG* Especially since I saw a highlight episode(I assume designed for my local affiliate) that Wednesday when MyNetworkTV was added to the cable lineup again.

But I still love FASHION HOUSE.

The only thing I've enjoyed is Sofia Milos's character telling Michelle Bellegrin's Andrea as she rips up the legal will, "Please do not litter in my house." LOL. Everything from the accent to the look on her face was just awesome. You almost want to root for the bad guys. LOL.

• Members

I wasn't too happy either about the extended flashbacks in the Friday episodes for both Desire & Fashion House since both shows aired a highlights show on Wednesday.

Actually all affiliates got the highlights episode on Wednesday for both Desire & Fashion House. I don't know why MNTV did that since they always have a highlights show on Saturdays.

• Members

ALL the affiliates got Highlight episodes on Wednesdays? That's BS!

If I had to guess, it's probably the day many MyNetworkTV affiliates were finally signed to cable companies. I know that COX added MyNetworkTV when the Wednesday recap aired. Either that, or the editing team is working triple overtime to fill 65 epsidoes of content with what they have in the can with little or no post-production.

I hope once this Morgan Fairchild/Sophia Blakely business heats up on FH, we no longer have to put up with the silly, crazy, unnecessary flashbacks. Especially if the spoilers I read on another site turn out to be true. Eeeeek. Let the fur fly!

• Members

The last episodes for both were horrible! I wonder why they did that. At least Desire had 20 minutes worth of original stuff at the end but FH was flashbacks throughout the entire thing. Yikes! I had to stop watching and tape instead so I could FF through that.

When the hell is Morgan Fairchild gonna show up? Im tired of seeing her nails and hearing her voice. Why is she even featured in the opening when she's not on? I noticed that the openings for both got updated 2 weeks ago. I guess they will change as people come on and leave.

I saw the actress who played Kate, the black nurse on Desire, on the evening news and she said she will be in an upcoming telenova and they showed a short preview. Her new character will be a biyatch and will have a larger role.

She is evil. George is a bit of an idiot but she is definetly the brains here. I kinda love to hate her.

• Members

I tried to watch some of Desire and Fashion House now that I know which station its on and I didn't really like either one of them. Granted I only watched 2 scenes from each one, I might give them more of a try this upcomng week.

• Members

watching 2 scenes is not going to get you hooked on the shows. I watched the first week and hated them. It wasnt till I saw the recap show and I started to understand everything, that the shows grew on me and now I love them. They really are good if you have the patience to want to get into them

Archived