Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of September 4th

Featured Replies

  • Member

I think Y&R let that story out, to gauge what fan reaction would be, and when it was negative, they came up with this "I don't know how this got out" story. It's only been out on the net for what, two weeks, and it takes them this long to respond?

  • Replies 127
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

I just saw Tuesday's show and as much as I was thrilled to see Kay and Jill. WTF has Esther put into their tea?

These two smart business women giggling like school girls as to which new job title they could Gloho equip with? I simply can't take that seriously and interpret that in an ironic way. Therefore I loved Billy's salute to "Madame Vice-President" :lol:

New Billy is growing a lot on me. Unlike his voice the face is kinda emotionless but I still like him. I especially love his vibes with Jill - finally, a nice family combo - and the prospect of Billy and Kevin vying for Jana's attention makes the bland Brit suddenly pretty interesting.

Hopefully the writers receive a wake-up call and we get to see more of and better stuff for the Fosters/Chancellors and less of Nick's "glory" in the upcoming weeks...

Scary Victor is great BTW. His temper is really derailing and hopefully this will mean more such great scenes for Eric Braeden.

  • Member
I just saw Tuesday's show and as much as I was thrilled to see Kay and Jill. WTF has Esther put into their tea?

These two smart business women giggling like school girls as to which new job title they could Gloho equip with? I simply can't take that seriously and interpret that in an ironic way. Therefore I loved Billy's salute to "Madame Vice-President" :lol:

New Billy is growing a lot on me. Unlike his voice the face is kinda emotionless but I still like him. I especially love his vibes with Jill - finally, a nice family combo - and the prospect of Billy and Kevin vying for Jana's attention makes the bland Brit suddenly pretty interesting.

Hopefully the writers receive a wake-up call and we get to see more of and better stuff for the Fosters/Chancellors and less of Nick's "glory" in the upcoming weeks...

Scary Victor is great BTW. His temper is really derailing and hopefully this will mean more such great scenes for Eric Braeden.

I think Jill/Katherine were laughing AT Gloria. I say this because when Katherine asked if she(Glo) wanted a raise-- both she and Jill started laughing. When Glo indicated she wanted a promotion they really starting laughing--- when Katherine asked did she want to be CEO, Jill said nooooo how about Queen. They made that position up on the spot. In other words they were laughing right in Gloria's face and putting her down and she wasn't smart enough to know it. Michael on the other hand has a feeling that things are not the way Glo thinks they are, and that's the reason he told Kevin to stay at Jabot.

I think Billy is going to be the one who discovers what Gloria did. I hope he really sticks it to Kevin and starts to date Jana( who is up to something) just to make Kevin jealous.

I hope Victor dosen't kill anyone. I want him to get to his old self--- but not tell anyone. Jack better look out.

  • Member
I think Y&R let that story out, to gauge what fan reaction would be, and when it was negative, they came up with this "I don't know how this got out" story. It's only been out on the net for what, two weeks, and it takes them this long to respond?

ICAM.

  • Member

The change came awfully late for Katherine. All these years she's been slirping off men, but she munches on Gloria as if the snatch weren't as dry as the sahara.

Jill needs to get her brin back from the cookie jar she hid it in. Unless it's been smashed to the floor and then she's really screwed and not just out of a man.

  • Member

I think Billy only comes alive in scenes with Jack, other than that...he's a robot.

  • Member

I enjoyed the Tennis more than I have Y&R lately.... :lol:

*ducks out of the way as objects fly by*

  • Member
I think Billy is going to be the one who discovers what Gloria did. I hope he really sticks it to Kevin and starts to date Jana( who is up to something) just to make Kevin jealous.

About Jana: She seemed wayyyy too interested in Billy's Jabot reports and his stake in the family company. Hopefully, Miss fake British accent is a real heartbreaker playing Kev against William, before finally dragging Billy to the altar just to get his money... :lol:

  • Member
I enjoyed the Tennis more than I have Y&R lately.... :lol:

*ducks out of the way as objects fly by*

*throwing tomatoes and tainted skin cream and Gloria's eyeballs at Rhiannon*

:lol:

It never occured to me until I saw a picture in SOD that Amelia Heinle was once paired with J. Eddie Peck (ex Cole Howard, Y&R) on AMC. What a coinky-dinky.

  • Member
This maybe what GloHo will do. She will get with Will, and sweettalk him into buying Jabot, so she can either own it outright or co-own it.

Oh dear lord I hope not. I really think Latham is wanting fans to hate Gloria LOL because if she went down that route how could she expect fans to like her? Jabot belongs in Abbott hands not the hands of those gold digging grimey Fishers!

  • Member
Hopefully, Pod Phyllis will die in childbirth and Nick will commit suicide therafter. These two are really sickening.

Sharon has every right to be angry. She should not GET OVER IT! If she can't be happy, no one else should. And since when does Phyllis hum?

Noah's a brat. That's all there is to him.

Jack can make a deal with the devil for all I care. As long as he sends Gloria and her breed straight to hell--- the means justify the ends.

I agree about Jack. As long as Gloria gets what she deserves I don't care what Jack does.

I disagree about Sharon. She's one of the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen.

  • Member

I hate what the Phyllis/Sharon storyline is doing to Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case in reality. Some fans are taking it too extremes now and are getting way to personal from seperating the real from the fake. I just came across another post where they were voting over MS/SC without makeup on who is the prettier one, then insulting the other. That is just childish to me. I'm glad people here can separte actor/character.

  • Member

That's childish. Michelle and Sharon, both Schietonlogists, are two of Y&R's strongest actress'. Their scenes should be dialed up but lately, I feel as if they are playing each other's parts. Sharon has more of an edge while Phyllis is soft all of the sudden.

  • Member
Some fans are taking it too extremes now and are getting way to personal from seperating the real from the fake. I just came across another post where they were voting over MS/SC without makeup on who is the prettier one, then insulting the other.

<_<That's just ridiculous. It's a television show and the people are actors, acting out a script. I had some woman go ballistic on Michelle Stafford (not Phyllis) and the rest of us in a thread (another site) because nobody liked Sharon. Now most sites I've been to, including this one, the majority of members like Sharon and the ones who don't are few and far between. I'm ok with that because we all have our favorites. I didn't even argue with her. I said I hate the chacrater, but love the fact that the actress can MAKE me hate the character. Too many loonies don't get that concept. This reminds me back in the 80's when Joan Collins said people used to come up to her in airports or on the street and cuss her out (and even try to physically attack her) for what she did to Krystle. :blink: WTF???!!!!

  • Member
Sharon has every right to be angry. She should not GET OVER IT! If she can't be happy, no one else should.

She needs to get over it and stop wallowing in her self pity. She isn't the first or the last to go through this, she needs to get over herself and just move on. The world don't revolve around her and the whole world is not going to stop and feel sorry for her or be unhappy cause she is. That is beyond ridiculous. I mean if that rule applies to Sharon, it might as well apply to everyone else. She is no exception, or God's gift to make anyone care that much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.