AMC: Tanisha Lynn Staying??

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really should work her into the Josh/Babe story. They recently acknowledged that they hooked up in the past and they were friends the first few months he was in town. Babe has alot of baggage and maybe Dani can step up and help Josh through his rough times and maybe reconnect with him. Id love to see Babe get jealous of that friendship taking off

• Members

Decided to be nice...that's great! :)

I'm glad Tanisha is staying on. Maybe Danielle will get a suitable love interest like Petey Cortlandt.

I guess they decided that they shouldn't do away with both of their black teens...that may give people the wrong idea. Losers

• Members

Ugh.

Obviously the magazines DID know what they were saying because even Megan McTavish said she was out. She said she was going to re-cast. So there was definitely truth to it.

My gut feeling is that this is only a temporary change. Tonya Pinkins is going to London or something for a project so they need kind of anchor for Jamal. Also they probably realized it might look bad to have MBJ and TL leave so close together.

I don't anticipate a story for her and if Burton is going to get rid of peripheral characters I don't think she'll be around for that long.

I'll just add this here since it does not warrant its own post but I take it that Jill Larson did not accept recurring and is gone for good? Has there been any news on this?

I remember reading she was supposed to tape after July 4th but we never saw her so I guess she said no.

Good for her but what a shame. We invested decades in Opal and then she just vanishes. What's the point? Opal, Palmer, Myrtle, Brooke all deserve good *exit stories*. Give us closure.

• Members

I'm glad to hear this, but I REALLY hope they put her in a storyline because she's so talented. If they can give crap teen actors like Sean/Colby/Sydney (Sydney, who's only tie is to Winifred!) They can give Derek's daughter a storyline.

Archived