SOD Spoilers

• Members

People have been speculating this for months and I just couldn't see it. It makes sense, though. If Jonathan marries Lizzie, he'll be considered the next-of-kin..not Alan. Personally, I hate where TPTB have gone with this story. What is the point of making Jonathan the father of Lizzie's kid if TP's out by the end of this year???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You and me both!

But SOW's already reporting that TP's out in December and Stephanie Gatschet as well in January. Nothing's been confirmed by GL or the actors but this is disheartening news nonetheless. There are also rumours that Nicole Forester is being let go so that finishes the Layne/Winslow family.

I think GL will have a HUGE void to fill if any of those three actors leave...especially TP and SG. They're currently the two with the most year-long airtime and considering Jonathan was half the reason a Spaulding/Lewis war was facilitated, it would be such a waste if TP is indeed leaving.

And even though Tammy & Jonathan have been a hit or miss with the viewers, the controversy surrounding the pairing really got people talking about GL. For TPTB to not get up and work their asses off to get those two to stay doesn't make any sense.

Then there's Cassie who's pairing with Josh is one of the biggest stories on GL right now whether viewers hate it or not. This leaves for conflict between Josh, Cassie, and Reva that will resonate long after Reva confronts Cash..I can't imagine why TPTB would get rid of Cassie so soon. It'd be a wasted opportunity not to explore how the relationship between her and Reva has changed, that's for sure.

• Members

GL is a chore to watch with the way it tortures the fans.

Its news to me that Nicole is being let go. I liked her Cassie. She shouldn't be sacrificed for that !@#$%^&*] Reva.

If TP/SG are leaving, at least it will be together. Hopefully, Jammy gets their happy ending.

Does anyone know if they're still dating?

• Members

This is going to be an unpopular statement but ryan isn't as annoying as he used to be. I will watch him over babe anyday. I'm about to write josh off, I used to be a fan but he's making me hate him with all his babe propping. An now he wants kendall to be nice to that baby-stealing, lying, trailer-trash, two dollar ho???? He's is psycho.

• Members

Like I said..they're just rumours so hopefully they aren't true.

I don't think the rumours of TP & SG dating were ever made official. The two never really mention each other in interviews anymore which is kinda odd. If they are dating, they are being really hush-hush about it. I don't blame them, though..especially TP considering how he never seemed to get any privacy when he was dating Gina Tognoni.

• Members

Nicole Forrester was an AWFUL choice for Cassie so if she's out, no biggie for me. I can't believe they'd pass up Cynthia Preson who has a built-in fanbase at GH, plus everyone knows she's a powerful actor. She's one more name that could give the show an Emmy nomination and GL needs every bit of praise it can get.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Sep 5 2006, 12:54 AM)

Nicole Forrester was an AWFUL choice for Cassie so if she's out, no biggie for me. I can't believe they'd pass up Cynthia Preson who has a built-in fanbase at GH, plus everyone knows she's a powerful actor. She's one more name that could give the show an Emmy nomination and GL needs every bit of praise it can get.

I can't picture her as hypocritc Cassie Winslow, now she could be Dinah... definitely, but as Cassie, she would be a boring to me.

• Members

I think Michael Bruno said that Cynthia Preston would have cost the show too much money. Also, like you said, I can't see her in the role.

Does anyone know why Tom and Gina broke it off? In his SoapNet biography special, he said he would shy away from dating other actors and wouldn't talk about it as much. But I know some posters have heard and seen TP/Sg getting it on.

• Members

Anyone who's watched Nicole Forester lately knows that she can play !@#$%^&*]y Cassie and hold her own againt Zimmer. I thought the Cassie/Reva scenes in last week's ITL were great. I know a lot of people hate that current story but if we are going to get more Cassie/Reva showdowns, I say bring it on. I think NF has this great ability to play Cassie as a woman who can stand up on her own and defend herself and become vulnerable and unsure of herself moments later.

Who knows why Tom & Gina broke up? I just think it's ridiculous that the soap press keeps hounding both of them about it. I guess they're both partly to blame because they really made a big deal about their relationship but I think both have learned from their mistakes..it must really suck to still have to be asked about how it was like to date so and so. <_<

• Members

If TP & SG are leaving around the same time, I'm pretty sure they will write a happy ending for Jammy. That said, I'd still hate to see either of them leave. :(

As for Cassie worrying about Tammy's sanity..maybe it's about Tammy supporting Lizzie & Jonathan's marriage. If that's the case, I can't blame her! While I can understand why Tammy's doing what she's doing...she's being faar too generous.

Archived