SOD Spoilers

• Members

AMC:

Josh builds a coffin and climbs in. :blink: Babe rescues him.

Josh warns Kendall not to be rude to Babe or else he'll tell the cops that Zach is lying about his alibi w/ Dixie. (I REALLY HATE THE FETUS) :angry:

Kendall and Erica have a touching moment on 9/11.

Cady McClain tells fans not to give up on AMC. She also has an interview spread.

Del and Di are the ones who kidnapped Tad.

GH:

Kelly Monaco is deliberately whether or not to resign with GH. She wants the opportunity for outside projects.

Carly is determined to make Ric pay. :rolleyes:

Sonny puts Ric in his place.

GL:

Alan walks Lizzie down the aisle. She confesses to Lillian that she loves Jonathan.

Tammy is a reluctant witness to the ceremony.

Lizzie has vows already prepared.

Tammy and Jon try to sneak away from Alan's watchful eye.

"Hit" for Tammy getting a backbone.

Y&R:

Genoa City is shocked by Jack and Sharon.

ATWT:

Eve is the slasher. She blames Maddie for seducing Louis. She wanted to frame her for the murders.

Maddie is going to deal with her rape as she gets closer to Casey again.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What the heck Josh?

That's beyond weird, lol.

You know ABCD/GH will give Monaco outs in her contract, and pull out all the stops to keep her (Though they couldn't do that to other fab. actresses, i.e. Kristina Wagner, Genie Francis, etc..)

• Members

Maybe Babe and Josh get it on in the coffin

:lol: no. Josh does this to let go of his father. To have some closure and to experience what his father went threw according to him this is the only way to get over it and to move on. Something he needs and feels compelled to do.

Babe is there for emotional support. She originally tries to persuade him not to do it and tries to stop him but he says he needs to do it so Babe I guess watches on while he does this making sure he is okay and watching over him and monitoring him to make sure he's alright.

When he's done it's supposed to be really emotional and they get even closer.

• Members

quote name='Q Steph' date='Aug 31 2006, 05:08 PM' post='262600'

AMC:

Josh builds a coffin and climbs in. :blink: Babe rescues him.

Of course.

Josh warns Kendall not to be rude to Babe or else he'll tell the cops that Zach is lying about his alibi w/ Dixie. (I REALLY HATE THE FETUS) :angry:

Is Kendall supposed to play nice to EVERY baby-stealing, kidnapping slut Josh has a crush on from now on? :rolleyes: Whatevah.whateva[1].gif Enough Babe propping -- unless Frons wants people to pelt Alexa Havins with bricks every day she leaves the studio. :unsure:

Kendall and Erica have a touching moment on 9/11.

Why? :unsure:

Cady McClain tells fans not to give up on AMC. She also has an interview spread.

Hey, Cady... I'm tired of your mouth! When you speak, gutter-[!@#$%^&*] like Zaxie happens. <_<

Del and Di are the ones who kidnapped Tad.

They must need to give Alec his minimum. whateva[1].gif

GH:

Kelly Monaco is deliberately whether or not to resign with GH. She wants the opportunity for outside projects.

Leave, Kel... Leave! Sam is a horrendous character and you can do waaaay better than her. Once she got into the Mob World, the original Sam you signed on to play vanished into thin air.

Carly is determined to make Ric pay. :rolleyes:

I KNEW IT! I knew Laura Wright's character would be injected into this storyline WHEN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER! I want this !@#$%^&*] GONE! :angry:

Sonny puts Ric in his place.

Isn't it time for Maurice to get stuck on his own mediocre acting chops and feel he's too big for GH again? Please?! :huh:

Archived