August 21-25, 2006

Toups

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Press release from my website about "Days" 7-week hold on 3rd place...Hopefully they will only continue to rise.

"Days of Our Lives" has been in sole possession of third place in the household ratings for the past seven consecutive weeks (July 10-August 25, 2006). This is the longest "Days" has held that position since doing so for 24 straight weeks from March 25-September 6, 2002. http://members.aol.com/jason47b

• Members

I love Steve and Kayla but they are hardly on and the truth is I only started watching DOOL because AMC sucks and Days hired James Scott. I thought I'd grow bored of the show and switch back to AMC but the DOOL just keeps getting better and AMC seems to be circling the drain (shakily LOL).

• Members

AMC is in the Crapper, has been for a while. The down swing has been the Josh is Erica's unaborted son. Breaking up Zack and Kendall, with his fake affair with Dixie has pissed off many Zendall fans. Dixie's character assignation has not impressed people at all. The Babe pimping on a daily basis, Jonathan/Lily and the introduciton of the "teen scene" Sydney and Colby (the paris and nicole of pine valley) and blant non use of fan favorites - Opal, Brooke in actual storylines have in my opinion, have all added to the decline of AMC. Unless something is done soon to reverse the downward spiral will continue.

I'm gonna check out Days of our lives today to see if I'll be dumping AMC. I've read the spoilers in SOD with Hogan Sheffer and I'm kind of interested in seeing what it's about.

• Members

AMEN! I haven't watched AMC in weeks. I have loyally watched this show since I was nine years old and for the first time in all of that time, I can truly say that I hate the show but love the actors. I certainly hope someone does SOMETHING to change the course of this show!!

I'd be willing to bet AMC reaches sub 2s before sweeps...

Archived