7th Heaven: Discussion Thread

Toups

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg, I know she just lost her twins, but damn give kevin a break. Its only 30 mins into the show and I wanna smack her. An basically the cast is mom, dad, lucy, kevin, martin, hayle duff(forgot her characters name), and the twins, that sucks. I really think they should not have brought this show back.

• Members

This is typical Lucy, though....I saw it a mile away that she would blame everyone for what has happened to her over the summer.

I can't even believe that she actually asked in church, if any of the single women would find Kevin not only attractive but would they sleep with them if they could. :rolleyes:

Martin is getting on my nerves. He didn't want to be with Sandy or even have anything to do with her when she was ready to give birth; now because she's still pining for Simon and that she wants to start her life fresh, and possibly have someone in her life, he suddenly wants her back. I've never really liked Martin to begin with.

The show just looks weird now; no Simon; no Ruthie (for now)....

• Members

I'll be in the minority. I am glad in a way that the show is still on. I remember when the show began it was only the Camden family....then shortly, Barry Watson and Jessica Beil left, with just maybe only one new member. I would like it more if Sandy wasn't in it, nor Martin. Just focus on Lucy/Kevin, and Eric/Annie; and if need be, just have the remaining former cast floating in.

Martin is annoying and thinks he's all that and a big bag of super sized chips; Sandy still seems whiny to me; but I can see already that Sandy and Lucy are going to have that rivalry thing going.

• Members

I think Simon's still in town ... just not shown. Ruthie is overseas at school. Matt's living out of state as well as Mary.

It's actually realistic that not every kid is still at home, IMO. I though the then series finale was perfect (except everyone pregnant with twins -- how stupid). It should of ended. Period.

• Members

Well, I disagree with most people in this thread. Watched my tape and the "Heaven" premiere was GREAT! Of course, when you're a fan of show, of course it's great to have the show remain on the air and not end forever. Yes, it felt a little "airy" or empty in pockets due to Simon's and Ruthie's absences, but there were honorable mentions:

Lucy was HILARIOUS during her sermonette, and was that the most scandalous thing this show has ever done, sex-wise? Because I thought her speech to the church crossed a line that "Heaven" hasn't seen before. I was impressed and even blushed because I could NOT believe they 'went there' on this show.

Also, Beverely Mitchell was a REVELATION on the premiere. Lucy's grief and anger and bitterness seemed genuine. She's an underrated performer.

I agree that the 'vets' (Eric and Annie's portrayers) seemed slightly 'off' but that's because they really had nothing to do except 'watch' the madness around them and well, talk, and um, act INCREDIBLY cheesy, but any "Heaven" fan knows this couple has always been cheesy and sappy and that's part of their appeal, lol.

Anyway, LOVED having Jewel next door. Nice touch!

And Kevin and Lucy's reconciliation of sorts at the end was great, too.

I'm so glad it's back!

Archived