Y&R: Nick and Phyllis spoiler

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because it looks like Jack and Sharon are going to be sacraficed just so N and P can be happy. Phick is getting everything handed to them on a silver platter while it looks Sharon is going to go nuts and Jack is going to get really dark.

• Members

Please, I hate how people try to paint Sharon and Jack as these poor innocent victms. Sharon has herself to blame for going nuts. Who the hell told Sharon to go deliver some bag for a man she is obsessed over? Sharon brought the pain on herself. Just like Phyllis brought the pain on her own when she decided to lie about the whole mask thing to Sharon and got into that car accident. Jack has never been a "good" guy, Jack is all about Jack.

• Members

My hate for Phick is more about Nick being the biggest punk in daytime and ever since Phyllis has been paired with him, she's become almost unrecognizable and lost her backbone. When she was with Jack, who's much more of a stronger character than Nick, she never kissed his ass or was this submissive mess she's become with with Nick. It's disgusting. LML has taken my two favorite ladies, Dru and Phyllis, and made them weak, dependent, and pathetic.

• Members

I can see why some people think Phyllis lost her edge, but when you think about it what scene has called upon Phyllis to be all !@#$%^&*]y? Dru on the other hand is pissing me off, I'm waiting for her to kick Neil in his balls and tell him to go be with his tramp Carmen. FYI I read that Lamaan Rucker may be cast as Dru's new love.

• Members

I haven't been feeling well, but logged on for the first time in a while to respond to this post. OMG, I SO agree with everything here it's not even funny. :o I'm not even wasting energy on Sharon, <_< but the Jack part, I can't understand that myself. Where do so many Y&R fans get that Jack is so great? He's always been a selfish, arrogant [!@#$%^&*] who was out for what HE could get and damn anyone who tried to get in his way. He's treated everyone, including Phyllis, like [!@#$%^&*], time after time, but all I see is peopel wanting to prop this great love affair between him and Phyllis and how she ruined it all. WTF? Jack is theone who wanted to act like she was a pinhead who couldn't run her own business or have a profitable idea when she came to him with the spa ideas for Jabot. But soon as she ran to Victor and it seemed to be a hit, his weaseled his way in (like he ALWAYS manages to do) to take credit and make the money off of it. John wasn't even in rigor yet and Jack was trying to see how he could screw Gloria out of what's left to her in the will. :rolleyes: You know, because the most important thing after your beloved father passes away is making sure you get what he didn't leave to you in his will. Truth be told, John shouldn't have left Jack a damn dime or any interest in Jabot since the company has been screwed and lost more times than a little bit over Jack's dumbass misdeeds and attempts to "one-up" Victor Newman. Gloria is a damn idiot when it comes to business, but I don't see how the company would be worse off with her than Jack, who is supposed to be a distinguished businessman, but can never pull off a successful deal long term. He has forever taken the shortcut or illegal way of doing business, screwing over EVERYONE, and it always comes back to bite him in his wrinkled ass. He's about to do the same [!@#$%^&*] again to regain control of Jabot...after he lost it fair and square to Katherine with yet another of his dumbass schemes to try and trump Victor. I can't wait until Victor finds out what Jack was doing to him and tosses his ass out of Newman Enterprises and NVP.

I read a spoiler that Jack and Sharon are going to hook up soon. I saw this coming a while ago and everyone poo-pooed it, saying Jack was too old for her. I KNEW it was coming, it was so obvious. The two people I hate most on the show...together....I may need to take a hiatus. :huh: Plus, we'll have to see Brad all pissed off that Jack is knocking down Sharon's draws....oh joyous joy. :rolleyes:

Agreeing on the Dru comment as well. That bull today with her calling Devon with "I think I left the stove on" to break up Neil and Carmen was ridiculous. That looked like some [!@#$%^&*] teenaged Colleen would do. Matter of fact, it IS something Colleen would do. Remember when she prank called Mac that a busload of teens was coming to Crimson Lights? And she had JT thinking some guy was stalking her so he would be by her side? <_< I'm ready for Dru to straight smack a !@#$%^&*] and be done with it. All this pussyfootin' around while her husband is sniffing after Carmen's panties is NOT the Dru I know and love. :angry:

Archived