PSNS: Next 2 weeks

• Members

Soapcentral

Ethan is furious with Gwen when he finds out about her scheme to get Jaresa together.

Fancy and Luis meet in the shower once again.

Gwen gives Ethan an ultimatim when she finally figures out that Ethan has always been in love with Theresa.

Ethan kisses Theresa.

Tabitha, Kay and Endora try to undo the mermaids curse.

Luis finds Fancy unconscience on the grounds at the Crane Mansion.

A mysterious man knocks Jared out.

Chad is in bed half naked talking to his "secret friend" off camera, and says Whitney can never find out about them.

Theresa and Jared make out, not knowing that Ethan is watching.

Ethan climbs into bed with Jared and Theresa.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ethan is SO ridiculous.

THIS is what makes him furious with the former Gwen Hotchkiss?!!

THIS?!

Something that isn't really 'evil' scheming and plotting?

Ethan, you really ARE a duechebag.

Although it kind of makes sense, since he doesn't want to break his wedding vows but doesn't want ANY other man to have Tess. What a [!@#$%^&*] jerk!!! That's it, I mean it, I am OFFICIALLY on the Hatred-for-Ethan bandwagon!! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Thank God! A saving grace from having to witness Ethan's hypocrisy and stupidity.

Gwen is a stupid !@#$%^&*]. "She FINALLY figures it out?" Oh, really. So that explains why she's so OBSESSED with Theresa and EVERY DAY asks Ethan if he's still in love with her? You aren't fooling ANY one, !@#$%^&*]. You're probably just trying to save face by offering this "out"--which, by the way, YOU ALREADY OFFERED ETHAN. (Proof again that you're just doing this to save face, !@#$%^&*]!)

Without Theresa's initiating it?! Wow, that is interesting!

:o

OH-MY-GOD.

He "makes love" to Whitney when he thought she was his sister and yet their love isn't strong enough to prevent him from straying? Wow. That is really huge. And of course, makes Chad THAT much easier to hate.

OH

MY

GOD.

They're making love ALREADY?!!!

And Ethan's [!@#$%^&*] watching?!!!

Haha...I see "Passions" is bringing back its former pervert scenes when a character (usually a woman) watches through a window as the couple is making out or having sex. This time, it's with a twist--a man!! Wow. Ethan's jealousy, if it hurts the character's integrity, is going to be a GREAT story!!! I mean, how fresh is this! ETHAN after Theresa!!! I COULD DIE~!!!!!!! :wub:

Once again, OH MY GOSH!!! So now JER is going for a hot Jaresa/Ethan THREESOME?!!! This show just keeps getting better and better!!

JER wasn't messing around when he said he was coming back with a vengeance.

I love all of these spoilers, and "Passions" is going to be getting SO FREAKING GOOD!!

NBC, you better promote the hell out of this!!

• Members

Some of these spoilers are worded incorrectly (from soapcentral, right?)

Ethan accidentally climbs into bed with only Theresa.

Luis and Fancy kiss in the steam room - the shower incident was last week.

Kay tries to seduce Miguel.

Luis finds Fancy floating face down in the Crane pool.

I think Theresa and Jared almost make love.

• Members

Ethan kissing Theresa happens before he climbs into bed with her.

Now, let me say right now, that I'm not liking how JTEG is playing out. There's nothing rootable about Ethan, and I would rather JER pay more attention to developing Jaresa than using him as a plot point for Ethan. I would rather pay attention to Theresa's interest in Jared. The lovemaking is too soon. I personally would've waited until November sweeps for it to happen. I don't want Theresa to even make a second glance at Ethan.

• Members

I certainly hope the one about Jaresa making love is untrue. I had heard they nearly make love and then back off but who knows. I think it is going to fast if they do make love and then I won't be able to root for them because I will know it is merely a plot point.

I don't see there being a threesome either. It is probably just a misleading spoiler and Ethan will probably be sleepwalking or something. If it is a threesome, the HOLY f****IN GOD THAT WILL BE A SIGHT!! :lol:

The other stuff sounds good. Gwen/Ethan sounds good although that took way to long to happen.

Fancy/Luis sounds fantastic too.

Big HELL YEAH to the Chad spoiler. I don't care who it is (still think it is Val) but I want Crapney destroyed ad Brook Kerr given something worthy of her talents.

Passions has some great stuff ahead it seems.

• Members

Wait, Rick and Hetty, are you guys kidding me? No way would they make Chad gay or bi. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out how in the HELL he would even cheat on Whitney since he pined over her when he still thought they were BLOOD RELATED! Makes no sense!

And as for the Ethan accidentally climbing into bed with Theresa? YEAH RIGHT! He's probably "accidentally" trying to seduce Theresa just like she tried to rape him by pretending she was Gwen! :lol: Even so, I disagree with those who say they should take the Ethan angle out of it. It just seems natural for Ethan to want what he can't have now that Tess is moving on. I agree that the focus SHOULD STAY on Jaresa but I definitely don't mind seeing Ethan squirm for THERESA'S affections! Talk about one hell of a twist! :wub:

All that said, I do hope Jared inivtes Ethan into his bed with Theresa. It'd return to the "shocking" and "groundbreaking" slogan the show used a year or two ago with Jessica's prostitution, the cutting and all those other "daring" moves. I would definitely like to see a Jaresthan threesome and relationship. :wub:

• Members

What I mean by taking Ethan out is don't make Jaresa all about Ethan. Let Jaresa develop on their own. Don't make them a plot point to pimp ET because right now, I don't want to see it. Yes, let Ethan wallow in his jealousy, but I want to see more of Theresa being happy with Jared. Give me the sexual tension along with the sweet stuff. Let Jaresa thrive on their own. Theresa deserves that. I want to see Theresa be angry at Ethan's audacity to be jealous, not those stupid looks of longing. I want Jared to call Ethan out on his bullshit the fact that Ethan's an abusive [!@#$%^&*] who would rather have Theresa miserable and longing for him than actually let her be happy.

• Members

I actually hope Chad is gay or bi because that would end Crapney for good and it would be entertaining. Plus, it would be something new and fresh if he was bi because I don't recall any soaps having a bisexual.

I still think he is sleeping with Val but no matter what is going on I just hope it ends Crapney for good and gives Kerr something better to do :angry: .

Archived