DAYS: Murder Rumors...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There have been rumors about Kate and Patrick both ending up dead. My first thought was that I hope it's Kate (and not because I hate the character, but because it'd make a better story - it could litterally be ANYONE who's the killer - anyone would have a reason), but it's more likely to me Meems. Then Bonnie and Patrick leave after her death. Because Days won't comment on what's happening, or if they're recasting Mimi.

• Members

I think this is likely since she said she needed more money from him/her to do more dirty work. Plus, John and co are closing in on her connection to Kate so I think this is very likely.

I can't see Days killing Mimi. What would be the point even though it would be enjoyable? Everyone will be mad at her but nobody would murder her unless Belle hunted her down and tossed her out a window or something. I can't see Days killing off Kate or any of thsoe we know are being cut. Patrick is the other likely candidate but I don't know why that would happen unless it had something to do with his past.

I think Eve is the most logical choice at this point. I don't see a serial killer because Hogan watns to leave Jack's exit open-ended and Corday will not kill off Carrie and Austin so the serial killer rumor should be put to rest. No way Corday goes there again-at least not for a long while.

Archived