DAYS: Murder Rumors...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Linn, Marlena was part of that whole group who got killed. So if she wasn't brought back to life, she would be dead too right now and wouldn't even be on our screens. Just pointing that out.

My thoughts exactly. Those are all 9 long-time vets we're talking about. To get rid of all of them and only keep Austin & Carrie.... that's ridiculous.

If all the 9 left, then DAYS may start to get unrecognizable.

Yes, it does seem that way, Krypton.

• Members

Amen to that, brother. I'm still trying to put that damn SSK story out of my head and forget it ever existed. :D

Had the serial killer victims stayed dead, they wouldn't have been able to bring back Carrie and Austin, because Days' rating would have been around 1.6 or 1.7.

• Members

The dead included actors with huge fanbases and beloved veterans of 20 years plus. Suggesting that the entire group should have stayed dead so that Carrie and Austin could remain on canvas is patently absurb and biased. And the implication that keeping Matt off the canvas would have the made Missy MORE likely to re-sign with the show is also a ludicrous argument. Jennifer is not being cut for budgetary reasons but because Missy was alienated so much by the show, she CHOSE to leave. As Missy has publicly stated, the treatment of Matt was the main cause of that alienation.

I do not understand your logic, either. Who is to say the ratings wouldn't have tanked EVEN WORSE had the dead not been brought back. It's not like Reilly had any brilliant stories planned for the surviving characters

Archived