Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcar03

DAYS Gets ANOTHER head writer change

221 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I actually expect him to pull the same cheesy stories that he did on GH on DAYS with Sonny, Paul, and Derrick. I don't see RC putting any effort in the LGBT characters at all unless one of them is penetrating a woman. 

I suppose Sonny trying to blackmail Chad into bed would be more interesting than most of his material with Will...

The thing is it was five years ago aka Feburary 2012 when Ron material first aired at GH. GH was in extreme danger when Ron was hired. He pretty much thought it could be a six month job and it turned into three and half years. GH is still on the air thriving  Same situation at DAYS lets hope Ron has big success. Why do people want to root for his failure?

16 minutes ago, Roman said:

said you can't receive messages sir. 

Really?  That's odd.  Toups?

Roman, try again if/when you see this post.  I've NO idea why I can't receive messages.

Edited by Khan

26 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

He won't need Stefano. Andre is about to become that slapstick villain on the canvas now. Watch & see. He is about to have a field day with the Dimeras. 

Actually sounds like Deimos may be going a bit ... nuttier

but can we make that whip cream on JJs chest a reality though? Lol

Edited by KMan101

7 minutes ago, YRfan23 said:

Considering that Thaao came back to GH as Victor Cassadine during his stint, I'm sure he will be written like that.

Thaao's been through so many terrible writing regimes he must expect it at this point.

1 minute ago, KMan101 said:

but can we make that whip cream on JJs chest a reality though? Lol

LMAO

Why? His GH stories were worse than Passions and his character development is horrible. Especially for the female characters. And the female characters tend to do the heavy lifting on DAYS

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

I have to admit I think Sheri's there to see the show through to it's end ... let's enjoy this last year because ... I never once felt like the show was on it's end, even when a DAYS exec in 2007 said so, but now? I'm sort of doubtful it lives past next year.

Wow. Agreed. I'm glad they have her back to make sure respect is given to the legacy characters. I just want DAYS to be FUN to watch again. If this is how it ends, lets go out with a bang instead of a whimper.  

41 minutes ago, Roman said:

We'll talk of these pages. I send you a bit of what I heard. 

I too would like to know 

26 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

I suppose Sonny trying to blackmail Chad into bed would be more interesting than most of his material with Will...

I picture Derrick doing that if they decide to keep Spencer Neville around

21 minutes ago, Khan said:

Really?  That's odd.  Toups?

Roman, try again if/when you see this post.  I've NO idea why I can't receive messages.

still won't send. I'll try tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, vetsoapfan said:

I'd love to be on your send list too, please. :)

As would I, if you can! Please.

Just now, DRW50 said:

Ron will have Sonny, Paulie and bellhop boy watch Knots Landing. I can't imagine a partnership between Ron and Corday lasting long or ending well.