DAYS: February 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I highly doubt that. He hasnt played Phillip in ages and in 5 years, would it really be that difficult for the audience to accept that Phillip got a haircut? The hair doesnt make him look any more like JKJ. It ages him and looks unprofessional and unkept, which is wrong for the role they are going for with Phillip as a CEO. Speaking of which, Im going to need him to stop doing these stupid ugly faces

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why was Chase sitting around with Tony, spilling all the tea knowing that not only Hope, but his father warned him against him?'

What was the point of bringing Shawn back? His story or lack there of sucks. And now they are teasing him with nonfactor Lani? Yawn

• Members

It was dreadful having the pretty ones all in scenes together the other day (Fynn, Lani, Shawn).

Today was ok. I had to laugh at the music playing as Hope's house caught on (mini) fire. As Andre spied on them of course. I loved him making fun of them and mocking Rafe coming to Hope's rescue. It's so annoying how she needs him and how he constantly says "we're in this together". It was so nice seeing Rafe with Eduardo and Gabi (though all three could go tomorrow and I'd be happy) and it was nice seeing Hope with Jennifer today (for all of two seconds before it was back up Rafe's behind). Hope's murder hungry now, she can't wait to go plug Andre.

Ugh to all of it.

And ugh to Ciara and Chase. I just don't care about this Ciara at the moment. She's on too much.

LOL at Joey telling Steve not to touch him. Kayla looks like she suspects something else is up. Steve made a mistake (of course) not telling Kayla about boning Ava. And ugh at Braun chewing the scenery. And she chewed it HARD.

I liked John and Marlena. It was nice to finally see them. I feel sorry for John and Drake did a good job today, IMO, showing me how sad John was at everything that he was denied. I did notice a bunch of anvils today with them. I bet John's daddy is the head of the organization he wants to take down.

Archived