Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actor hasnt been around long enough to gauge how awful he is. GW wasnt instantly bad until he had been around for a while and he continued to fail in intense scenes. Maybe this guy will improve but so far not impressed. If they were to ever recast Will, it should been with someone who already knows how to act. I have no interest in watching someone learn to act onscreen. 

I have no idea how old he is but he looks young. He looks JJ's age at the most.  

If they were going to do a Johnson family story, I really wish Stephanie was here. I can see why some might think she's redundant with Teresa here but Id love to see her interact with at least one of her cousins thats the same age as her

• Members

Eve's story is so sad to me. I can't imagine having a child die when you are on bad terms. Awful.

I've decided to just go with the flow on this Patch/Bo thing. I'm letting go of how it makes the character and actors who have been on the show all this time look like fools.

I love seeing more of Kayla. I've seen people say this actor playing Joey is green. I think it's lucky that he gets to play the petulant teen, while he cuts his teeth. That's not the hardest material to play.

Chad and Abby remain hot and one of the few couples in daytime I'm rooting for.

• Members

I actually have little problem with them retconning Caroline's condition. I frankly thought it was a dead-end for them to do that to the character in the first place when Peggy McCay was in good health, unless they intended to eventually write Caroline out.

• Members

I find Kate much more interesting in quiet, adult scenes with contemporaries. I got tired of watching Lauren Koslow smirk and scowl and be catty over a decade ago - she has a lot of campy soap tics when she vamps it up in those cliche ways, slinking about and hissing her way through scenes when she's 62 years old, and a lot of those mannerisms haven't aged well. Watching her be mature and still gritty is more intriguing to me.

The kid playing Joey is green but I think he's heartfelt. Stephen Nichols brings him up a lot. Outside of maybe his cursed Y&R stint I've never seen him phone it in, ever. And I don't think anything could have helped Tucker McCall.

Archived