Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It just seems a little rushed to me.  They needed to play more beats and throw a few other suspects into the mix.  It's a decent story, but it needs  a little tweaking.  I've been enjoying the interactions between characters.  So many had been isolated in story and the canvas is back to feeling like a community.  

• Members

Days is actually the one soap I can pull together some positive thoughts for.

I like the idea of Theresa/Kate/Nicole in the same story. There is a ton of potential for drama and musical backstabbing. Poor Brady. Oh, who am I kidding? Make him cry ladies! I miss Ann Milbaur though.

Having Bo and Patch back lends an air of excitement to the show, even though I'm not a huge fan of either of them.

KD is doing really well with the Eve story. It seems like such a waste that Rafe and Gabby didn't find out about Paige right before she died. I suppose Eddie works for that same agency that gives the rest of the men in Salem a license to abandon their families?

Abby and Chad.:wub:

• Members

Um, I've been positive about DAYS. It's far from perfect but it has an energy about it that didn't exist two months ago. It has improved lighting, better direction and characters are in character again. I'm happy.

I loved the Chabby scenes on the pier. They are being written perfectly.

I love watching Jennifer squirm around Clyde.

Marlena's attack was rough and adds some stakes to the storyline. They wasted no time getting John by her side.

• Members

• Members

Quick question about motive. Is the only motive for Ben to kill Serena and Paige was to set up Chad for the murders? Is there some backstory between Ben and Serena and Paige other than Chad having arguments with the two before they were killed? 

Also so I guess Abe has a new daughter with... Perhaps with Nikki Wade. That would be kind of cool if Renee Jones came back as Nikki Wade. That would be a good way to incorporate Abe's history for the 50th....

• Members

Ben has no history with Serena and Paige recognized him from FL. Ben is the most violent person on teh show and has anger issues so seeing him as a serial killer isnt a stretch. He was implied to have gotten in trouble while in FL and he is Clyde's son so it wouldnt be surprising that he's ending up like daddy

Ugh to new girl possibly being related to Abe. Can we get some black characters that are NOT part of the Carver clan. Id love to see a second black family. Id rather make her be Maxine's daughter

Archived