Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just finished the week's episodes and yeah, I agree. I think Pete from nuAMC Ben is the most likely candidate.

Chad and Abigail are a really solid pairing, I was immediately drawn in by Billy Flynn and Chad.

Saw Guy Wilson's Will for the first time...I just can't. For so many reasons.

• Members

Billy Flynn has turned into a fantastic find. I dread the day he and Mansi bolt.

Guy Wilson ... yeah ... sigh

I think Clyde is too obvious and Ben is obvious to us but maybe not to the casuals. I have no idea who it is so we'll see. I think there's more to this story than we've seen, personally I don't think it will be just one killer. (None of this is spoilery! I promise)

• Members

He was arrested for 'attacking' Theresa and that was his apparent exit. He's in jail I guess. I guess he could always be brought back down the road but for now that seems to be the last we'll see of him.

Considering how over the top Telfer was in his acting, Xander would have made a great red herring.

• Members

WTF?!? Caroline never had alzheimer? Bo left to go find her a cure for some random neurological disease. I cant believe Days is completely rewriting his exit

I just researched Ernesto and he is supposed to be dead. This return and having him as Paige's father seems so random. Did he have a past with Eve before? It reminds me of GH just randomly bringing people back dead or alive for their 50th and beyond. Where the hell does the last name, Larson even come from bc that was supposed to be Paige's dad's name?

This Joey kid sucks. Get rid of him

Archived