Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ISA is kinda like the WSB. I dont recall any one group against them. They just tracked high profile criminals. There has been many instances over the years when there were baddies on the inside.

The knives tatts were what Steve, Bo and Britta got when they were all friends in the merchant marines. Britta was Bo's gf but she also played Steve and Bo against each other and when Bo found Britta and Steve in bed together, that is when Bo took out Steves eye. 

• Members

Kassie rocked it again today, and a subdued Theresa (JL) helping her pack, and making calls...great scenes from both.

Boy, they really are reaching back in the history books...Ilya Petrov(Kai Wulff) and Britta(Amy Stock) shout outs the past two days.  Petrov was on several times over the years.  

Retconning Caroline's disease is unnecessary.  Since PM is up there in years, Alzheimer's could be the way to let her pass when the actress eventually does.  I don't mean that in a negative way, but it would explain her being offscreen should the actress be unavailabe.  AFAIC, McKay is one of their strongest actors, always able to play anything. I just think this story should have remained as is.

• Members

Monday/Tuesday thoughts ...

I really like the conflict between Maggie and Victor. I like that I recognize Maggie again. Egg-baby who?

I could sort of do without the Caroline/Shawn mirror weirdness but I love that Peggy is being given good material and she's doing a great job with it.

I will never complain about seeing Julie. I absolutely love that Julie is back to being herself, as well, and on so often. It's been said numerous times we will see more of the Hayes' and I'm thrilled. Julie/Maggie always together reminds me of Alice/Maggie always together <3 and they were always close to Caroline. I love it.

It's so nice to see Kassie/Eve interacting with adults. Eve and Kate scenes were great. All of this was missing for Eve because all she was for Tomsell was a plot point. Not a real character.

Love seeing Nicole focusing on herself and on business. FINALLY I recognize her again. Theresa is becoming fleshed out ... it's nice.

Love the Steve/Joey bonding scenes and the Kayla/Steve flashbacks! And Steve plays the harmonica ... and Kayla is haunted by the faint sound of a harmonica and the same memories. I love it. This is how you get the new viewers to care about them. I wish Joey treated Kayla a little better though. I know he's protective of her but ugh.

I see Kate found her new love interest in Rafe's daddy. A good step up from the hillbilly psychopath.

• Members

These writers have no problem rewriting and making quick changes. I wish they'd rewrite Daniel as Maggie's son

Ugh! Dario mentions. I guess that means

Love the cross interaction with Kate and Eve. They do have alot in common and good on the writers for connecting them. Eduardo's arrival ties her in a way to the Hernandez clan. While I dont care for that, it does give her new people to interact with. Oh I hate that Teresa learned about Paige offscreen. I wanted to see her go to Eve to console her

Big ugh to this Joey character and actor. I cant stand him.

When did Kate and Clyde breakup?

When Nicole asked Teresa to get her some water, why the heck didnt she tell her to get it herself? In this day and age, why dont people lock their phones?

Archived