Days: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They're both too boring for me to hate, honestly. Paige especially is so lame that she can't get much of a reaction out of me other than being annoyed by her. It's also annoying that the show clearly wants us to root for her and the pairing with JJ, zzz. The actress just sucks the life out of every scene she's in. Jordan still sucks but she isn't quite as bad now that she's out of Rafe's orbit.

• Members

I hate Paige. She bores me AND I hate her. I WANT her to suffer and to be in pain -- that's how much I hate her.

Her entire conversation with Daphne was ridiculous and made no sense. She tells Daphne about her mother, and when Daphne makes the SLIGHTEST comment, Paige gets pissed off and screams "Don't talk about my mother!!!" WTF???

Jordan? Hate her and her "I'll squint during this scene to show I'm acting" look.

Nicole's hair looks worse every week. Now she looks like the white Nene Leakes. So bad.

• Members

This anniversary seems like it is going to be a huge letdown. They should take a page from GH. I have my problems with RC, but that anniversary year started out strong. Bringing Anna back, killing Jason and refocusing the show with the returns made for a great soap at that time. Classic characters, some mystery, and integration with current stars and good stories. I want to see some favorites in good stories, and tie some of these new people into these broken families!

• Members

Please don't put that out into the universe! (That is almost certainly what's going to happen, though.)

The 50th anniversary is actually the one thing I have faith in, given how well they did with Alice's passing and memorial, the Horton Town Square opening, and Sami's final few weeks (in terms of flashbacks/interactions/historical references). I really do think we'll get a bunch of returns and flashbacks and such. I just fear it'll be completely removed from the boring-ass stories going on around the same time, and we'll have all this nice reminiscing intercut with Ben taking Abigail out to coffee and Paige picking used condoms out of her mom's trash to run a DNA test.

• Members

I have a feeling you nailed it.

They did do well with Alice's memorial, and other things, so I'm really holding out hope they can wow me with the 50th. They need to pick it up otherwise though because the show just has nothing that sticks out about it at the moment and no one seems super happy with the direction of the show from what I'm reading around the web.

• Members

Greta's Coronation anyone? Heh.

But seriously, the show could use another Salem Serial Killer at this point. Beige, Daphne, Daniel ... heck, whack Maggie with that bottle again. Maybe I can care about her again afterwards if she wakes up and hates Daniel and doesn't believe that thing is her egg-baby.

• Members

I SO wish they would bring back Belle (Martha Madison or otherwise). She is the obvious choice for one of the female leads. (I say "one of" because I know the character of Belle is very saccharine and sweet and therefore can not produce enough "drama" to be full fledged diva - but her connections to John, Marlena, Hope, Caroline.. literally every character on the show needs to be utilized!

• Members

I don't have many thoughts for the week.. Just a few..

1) new character Paul- I like him. He seems like a decent actor for a newbie- however I plead with the writers that he be involved in the WilSon story... I mean their story is so stale right now it's not even on screen!!!

2) congrats to Deirdre hall for getting out of that sling! Has she been out of the sling for a while now? I just noticed! I know she still had it on at sami's departure..

3) loved the convo between JJ/Abby talking about jack- it humanize do him a little more and at least made up slightly for all the jack-trashing the writers have done as of late.

4) Abby/Anne scenes were great! I'm gonna need the Teresa/Abby feud to continue please! They are both powerhouse actresses and need to be out against each other!

5) as for Melanie's return... All I'll say is that I'm really glad that her first scene back was with Maggie.

6) so as for DiMansion being replaced with DiMiniMansion... I'm a little sad but i agree that with so few people living there now the mini set serves it's purpose. I'm really surprised that the mini set looks really nice in my opinion and I'm all for it if it opens up more space for other sets.... Btw did anyone else think that Eric's new apartment set on Friday looked just like ben's new apartment???

7) line of the week goes to Kate... " I don't sunbathe." Haha

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Archived