SOD/SOW Cover Questions

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's cute that Cady want'sto stand by her man. But however they treat Hunt is his issue, not hers. He made the role his, he excelled at it and was nominated for an Emmy. He brought lots of fans to ATWT to see him. To not offer him the role is an insult and if I was Hunt I would be pissed off.

Now maybe Hunt doesn't want to go back, I have no idea. Too bad GL already has the twin that is not really a twin already over there because I loved him as Ben Warren.

• Members

Hunt was originally fired for the budget cuts. They probably didn't ask him back because of his price. It's unfortunate, but I'm glad the show only got rid of a few people instead of destroying the canvas like GL did.

As for Jeanne Cooper, I wonder whats going to happen with her! She has been on ZERO days this summer. At least with Jack Smith last year he gave her REALLY AWFUL things to do, lol. Latham needs to work on her balance.

• Members

Ric is going to feel so stupid. This is why she was hugging the mayor. However, it is typical of Alexis not to confide in Ric. She never confided in Ned and I like their relationship better.

I hope that Sam does not end up pregnant, there is too much All in the family between Alexis, Sam, Ric, Sonny and the offspring.

• Members

I read the Weekly. Damn, I'm losing respect for Cadt by the day. She comes off like such a Queen. She wrote on her blog that it was "crap" that Craig was being recasted and not with Hunt since he practically made the role. She said Hunt replied that they had to do something with the clothes.

Jeane is angry because the HW has stopped writing for people for weeks at a time.

• Members

It's not just Jeanne. I also hate the narrow focus Y&R has been using for sime time now...

During Brad/George storyline it was okay but if a storyline sucks (e.g. raunchy Phyllis/Dickolas) the whole show suffers tremendously. Y&R can do MUCH BETTER!

Still asking about SOD and their B&B news blurb, though. :)

• Members

Cady needs to STFU. She and Hunt were both re-casts themselves, so she's the last person to be saying that another actor can't take over the role of Craig.

If I were in charge, I would have chucked her as Rosanna years ago. She was good for the first year or so, but coming and going whenever she felt like it and not having a contract was really aggravating. P&G are morons for letting her do that b/c she was getting more airtime than most contract players. And she got an Emmy! ATWT has had other "Big names" from ABC join the cast, and they always had them on contracts. So what was so special about her? I'm sure it was her idea to opt out of signing a contract, and P&G was just stupid enough to let her get away with it.

If Hunt really is that upset that ATWT didn't ask him back, why is he letting his girlfriend do the !@#$%^&*]ing? I don't think he's that heartbroken about it. This is the show that dumped him. I doubt that he would have even accepted. At least ATWT has not been begging him to return, like GL is w/ GA.

Archived